Phantom2 vision+ V.3 - Gimbal Problem
709 4 2015-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ferry9005
New

South Korea

Please help me to solve my problem
First video is about 6-7 months ago when I just purchased my drone and as what you see gimbal was working fine and shots were awesome
But second video I shot it yesterday, I really dont know what happened but gimbal follows whole drone's movement, result aint what I had before with my drone!
Any help will be appreciated plz lemme know if you have same problem or you have any solution ...

https://youtu.be/5CDSIrNmD-o

2015-6-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

I think you have your FPV mode turned on.  You can change on the DJI APP on your phone in the settings.  Turn it off.
2015-6-28
Use props
ferry9005
New

South Korea

Gerry. I really appreciate your answer!
I really have no idea why it was on but the problem was that, thank you so much you made my day!
BTW can I exactly know whats that mode for?
Thanks again
Regards
2015-6-28
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

ferry9005@gmail Posted at 2015-6-29 14:14
Gerry. I really appreciate your answer!
I really have no idea why it was on but the problem was that ...

FPV is like you are sitting in the Phantom looking out the front.  When you bank in a curve, you will see it in the monitor.  With it not in FPV  mode, the camera will stay level.
2015-6-28
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

FPV can be a little confusing. When you fly the quad only by looking at your screen and seeing what the quad sees some call the First Persion View Flying which it is. In the DJI app their is a lock for FPV flying. What that does is lock the gimbal so it give you the same view as what the copter is doing. As Gerry said you turn or bank so does the camera angle it no longer float to give you smooth even video shots.
Most users don't fly with thenFPV locked in the app. They want smooth level clean video shots. To more understand FPV you can look up video on You tube and check it out. It's there if you want or need it.
The best thing to do is check out all the info on home lock, course lock, fail safe , follow me, POI , and the FPV functions so you will be able to use those functions to your advantage.  Happy Flying and enjoy !
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules