1545 8 2020-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLSouthPaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18333 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all... I just finished my newest REAL WORLD setup and unboxing video on the DJI Pocket 2... It is long and in depth and includes lots of info in a real time format with speedbumps and all. There are lots tips and info, some opinions and you can learn what NOT to do from my mistakes (some on purpose and some not). There is time code for all chapters/sections in the description and in the new YouTube timeline. Thanks.

[media=x,970,580] [/media]

2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FLSouthPaw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful unboxing video and review video for the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo. Great work and thank you for your valued support. .
2020-11-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is in depth!
2020-11-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-11-25
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for the video. The best and most informative parts are when things go wrong. I’ve not seen anyone else be brave enough to record their own mistakes!
2020-11-25
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I saw elsewhere on a video that the correct way to put the camera into its holder is to turn it so the back of the gimbal head is facing outwards with the cooling fins showing. This also hides the on/off switch and enables the phone adapter to be left in place.
2020-11-25
Use props
FLSouthPaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

northaal Posted at 11-25 02:31
I saw elsewhere on a video that the correct way to put the camera into its holder is to turn it so the back of the gimbal head is facing outwards with the cooling fins showing. This also hides the on/off switch and enables the phone adapter to be left in place.

You are correct... I watched my own video (LOL) ... to see how it was originally packed and it does come with the gimbal flipped 180° with the power button facing in which makes sense and you then have access to the sd card while in the case... good call... but flipped the other way with the power button out it does seem to lock the gimbal head in place better in the holder though... I guess it can go either way and that is why they notched both sides of the case... So since that power button is so easy to hit I will definitely put it in the "correct" way... Thanks
2020-11-25
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Epic production quality.  
That stop motion at the beginning and multiple persona.  

I don't know why it shows but that's Korean saying "DJI Pocket is not activated. Connect to smart phone and activate it with DJI Mimi app."
2020-11-25
Use props
FLSouthPaw
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Tide Posted at 11-25 05:00
Epic production quality.  
That stop motion at the beginning and multiple persona.  

Cool thanks so much for the translation... that is kind of what I got out of it just from the words MIMO on the screen... It seems as soon as you pick a language either on purpose or on accident the device will force you to proceed with activation no matter what and you must plug it into a phone (I tried with the wifi and would not work) to continue even after restarting... luckily everything shown from the phone was still in English though the prompts on the Pocket 2 were still in Korean (not Chinese, and I apologize for that ignorance). Logic got me through it but maybe this can help others if they get themselves into the same situation. Thanks again.
2020-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules