integrate longitude and latitude from external APP
581 6 2020-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LStt877MNyOK
lvl.1

Palestine

we have a location that comes from an external APP, we need to integrate this location with our Phantom 4 pro V2 Drone.
is there any APIs or approach to acheive that, or we need to create a new app. thanks in advance
2020-11-26
Use props
lkandroid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17982 ft
China

YES,you can get it from https://developer.dji.com/api-reference/android-api/Components/FlightController/DJIFlightController_DJIFlightControllerCurrentState.html#djiflightcontroller_djiflightcontrollercurrentstate_aircraftlocation_inline
2020-11-27
Use props
djiuser_LStt877MNyOK
lvl.1

Palestine

lkandroid Posted at 11-27 01:49
YES,you can get it from https://developer.dji.com/api-reference/android-api/Components/FlightController/DJIFlightController_DJIFlightControllerCurrentState.html#djiflightcontroller_djiflightcontrollercurrentstate_aircraftlocation_inline

Thanks for the response. i checked it and it is for getting the location of the Drone. what i need is to set the drone location as i get from an external APP and then user can continue controlling the Drone from DJI GO software.
2020-11-29
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

djiuser_LStt877MNyOK Posted at 11-29 03:48
Thanks for the response. i checked it and it is for getting the location of the Drone. what i need is to set the drone location as i get from an external APP and then user can continue controlling the Drone from DJI GO software.

Currently, it is impossible to do that.
2020-12-4
Use props
djiuser_LStt877MNyOK
lvl.1

Palestine

kv886 Posted at 12-4 01:39
Currently, it is impossible to do that.

Thanks for the reply, so i need to create a full APP to control the drone,  i think i will use Windows SDK to do that, can i do the following:
1. set longitude and latitude for the drone to go to.
2. save the video captured by the drone
can this be done using windows SDK? i already got Phantom Pro V2.
2020-12-6
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Yes it is possible for windows SDK. But the windows SDK has not been updated for a long time. I recommend you to use mobile SDK
2020-12-9
Use props
djiuser_LStt877MNyOK
lvl.1

Palestine

kv886 Posted at 12-9 22:57
Yes it is possible for windows SDK. But the windows SDK has not been updated for a long time. I recommend you to use mobile SDK

thanks for the reply, i'm using the windows SDK because i'm willing to use it on a PC because it's more reliable than a mobile, i need it to be online 24/7 with internet connection. it's for a control room for security purposes, when they receive an emergency signal they will release the Drone to the incident location and observe.  
2020-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules