777 1 2015-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 640203 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, first post on the forum.  Not a rant or a list of real negative points on the P3.  It's my first Drone and touch wood I am getting the hang of it.  Over the weekend I saw there was a Pilot App update for my iPad Air2 but like so many tech software updates I was going to hold off until I saw how more experienced fliers got on with it.  I didn't have any choice in the matter as my iPad updated the App automatically over night.  Dont like that at all, I like to update when I want to.  Can't find anywhere on iPad or in the App to select or deselect auto update. I'm seeing the tilted horizon bug after the firmware update and I reckon I am seeing less stability close to the ground so VPS is being switched off.  I have seen the Gimbal overloaded warning but with no effect on video results.  What a great machine the DJI P3 is overall but like all things tech, we the user do end up as BETA testers.  If you rely on a piece of tech like the P3 as part of a video package to earn money we cant have it working fine one day then after a firmware/software udate finding bugs that may not let it work as it is supposed to.
Sorry, it was a bit of a rant.
2015-6-29
Use props
P3PO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

On an iOS device select settings and go to iTunes & App Store and in the automatic downloads you can switch on or off various downloads. At the bottom is updates, switch it off.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules