after updat....?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mspinner1
lvl.1

United States

after updating the firmware on the ph3, and the controller...do you then delete the bin file on the sd card?

2015-6-29
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-29
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

SULTAN Posted at 2015-6-29 21:43
You can delete it BUT, it is recommended to keep it there (in the root of SD card) so when you inser ...

I noticed that when you leave the file on the card, the log file gets longer as it writes an update entry every time you fire up the bird.  Someone in these forums also said there is no battery firmware yet. Not sure if that is correct or not.
2015-6-29
Use props
Mspinner1
lvl.1

United States

well, i havnt flown it yet. Im waiting for my ipad mini2. I decided to update the firmware. Maybe a mistake. but i want to do it as it is made to do. I know there is a new pilot app for iso, so ii figure i should update the bird as well.....GOD HELP ME   
2015-6-29
Use props
janibgud
lvl.1

United States

Mspinner1 Posted at 2015-6-30 00:20
well, i havnt flown it yet. Im waiting for my ipad mini2. I decided to update the firmware. Maybe a  ...

Don't update to the latest firmware, it is very buggy! You should wait until the come out with a more stable firmware. Take my advice and many others who made that mistake.

2015-6-29
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

No updates have been released for the battery yet. But, it does not hurt anything to keep the firmware on your memory card.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)

2015-6-29
Use props
Mspinner1
lvl.1

United States

i already did. I have also read that some have had no problem. I just gotta hope im one of those  
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules