United States

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-u ... 5-ac2f-5d84cd6e86d5
2015-6-29
Use props
rick_007_.msn
lvl.2

United Kingdom

jonnied2010 Posted at 2015-6-29 22:30
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/dji-vision/348b624b-be73-4d05-ac2f-5d84cd6e86d5

I just read this on wpcentral.com, couldn't believe it.

Trouble is I have now sold my phantom 2 and am going to buy a Phantom 3 soon which requires a different app
2015-6-29
Use props
crash1sttime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Its good to hear, however from what I read on another post it doesn't do ground station, just controls the camera, let me know if this is incorrect
2015-6-29
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

I didn't know anyone had a Windows phone.  
2015-6-29
Use props
jonnied2010
lvl.3

United States

nrgwise Posted at 2015-6-30 06:29
I didn't know anyone had a Windows phone.

Great phone. Now you know someone. Have not tried the app in actual use yet. Weather in WV has been lousy lately!
2015-6-30
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

Dont feel bad, I just bought a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and found out the DJI vision app wont work with that either. But the Lituchi and Ultimate flight both work. So I guess thats good enough. I never use the stock app anyhow. But its always nice to have it to download pics from the camera using wifi. I have the phone for that.
2015-6-30
Use props
jonnied2010
lvl.3

United States

Can't beat a Windows Phone if you are a Windows computer user! Everything just works together with Outlook. I do have an Android device and use several of the "paid" apps on it.
2015-6-30
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Kilted Flyer (D Posted at 2015-7-1 00:45
Dont feel bad, I just bought a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and found out the DJI vision app wont work with th ...

All my 'devices' are Apple oriented - except one.  Not a fanboy, just someone who programmed Windows business apps for years and finally gave up.  Anyway, for flight I exclusively use a Note 4 and the Litchi app and it works fantastic!  I love the combination and the new update is great for what I use it for.  (Will report on other functions as soon as I can get out there and fly them) but GS works great and free flight works great.  I like the app a lot.  Hopefully I will be able to test the new features this week (improved Follow-me and the POI flight) but the weather does not look too good so far.

A friend had some questions on the GS waypoint accuracy under certain conditions, have yet to test the theory.  I do have the GS flight to test the theory programmed, just waiting on the weather to fly. The zigs and zags and tight banks should be interesting.  I have landmarks with known distances.

The Litchi app is the only one I run on the Note.  The device resides in my case so is only out when flying anyway.  But I do like the app.

Oh, and I did not mean to knock the Windows phone per-se, but I have only seen it in product placement ads and never in real use by anyone.  
2015-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules