Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live View Signal is not fluid...jerky and pixilated?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
corso_tony

United States

Flying my PH3...last few times I've had it out...the live signal on my Iphone6 has been spotty and not fluid.  Hard to see what I'm shooting as the signal seems to get hung or delayed.  Reminds me of my TV signal (DISH Satellite) when a storm blows in...signal goes jerky and pixilated before losing it.  Any idea why this might be?  Was not like it first few times I flew.  Wonder if I hit something in learning the DJI Pilo ap?

Anyone?

Thanks
2015-6-29
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
What is your FW version? When you notice the spotty live feed, were you recording? Also, will the lag happen right after the take off, or when you hit record? Any pattern?

Thank you
2015-6-29
Use props
nightrider1383
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331923 ft
United States

I have the same issue. On the latest FW. Also using iPad Mini 3 (not jailbroken, all apps closed), and I get laggy video feed.
2015-6-29
Use props
suqsid.bobmail
lvl.4

United States

Turn down the video bit-rate in the settings. Not a real problem fixer, but it works for now.

On Android there is a slider at the bottom of the "Image Transmission Settings" called "Image Transmission Quality". Turn it down and see if that helps.
2015-6-29
Use props
droneflyers.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you guys have the "hardware decode" button in the IOS app checked?
Have you tried turning off the other services (airplane mode)?
2015-6-29
Use props
corso_tony

United States

DJI-JS Posted at 2015-6-30 01:48
Hi,
What is your FW version? When you notice the spotty live feed, were you recording? Also, will th ...

Seems to happen when recording.  I'll have to check the FW version.
2015-6-29
Use props
mtnmaddman
Second Officer
United States

suqsid.bobmail Posted at 2015-6-30 02:29
Turn down the video bit-rate in the settings. Not a real problem fixer, but it works for now.

On An ...

I could not get mine to turn down . Do you have to have everything on or off.  Could you elaborate a bit
2015-6-29
Use props
suqsid.bobmail
lvl.4

United States

mtnmaddman Posted at 2015-6-30 05:46
I could not get mine to turn down . Do you have to have everything on or off.  Could you elaborate ...

I assume you have to have everything on.

It is a stored setting and it shows the lowest (and not what I have set) value when I don't have anything on. I bet it is an EEPROM setting on the drone.

So yes, turn everything on first. Then you should be able to change it and it should stick.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules