457 3 2020-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ptecibhotmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921824 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Anyone have gimbal errors when using Skyreats nd filters on their Mini 2? I flew my Mini 2 yesterday,  and kept getting  gimbal error messages.
2020-11-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ptecibhotmail.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the exact error message you are receiving on the DJI Fly application? Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories like ND filters on your DJI Mini 2. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it is not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition, using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI Mini 2 and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.
2020-11-30
Use props
ptecibhotmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921824 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-30 21:07
Hello there ptecibhotmail.com. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the exact error message you are receiving on the DJI Fly application? Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories like ND filters on your DJI Mini 2. There is a  possibility that these accessories will work, however, since it is not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition, using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI Mini 2 and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.

Thanks for the advice.
2020-12-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there ptecibhotmail. You very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules