3578 12 2020-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Leaked pics of the rumored DJI FPV Combo are starting to spread like fire!  What are your thoughts on what can be seen?

DJI FPV Combo 1.jpg DJI FPV Combo 2.jpg DJI FPV Combo 3.jpg
DJI FPV Combo 7.jpg

2020-12-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks cool!
2020-12-2
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

this is the part that I am struggling to understand - why would there be V2 at all, and if there was, why do they look exactly the same? Hope it's not just to squeeze a HDMI port somewhere.
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing information. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-12-2
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

fichek Posted at 12-2 17:33
[view_image] this is the part that I am struggling to understand - why would there be V2 at all, and if there was, why do they look exactly the same? Hope it's not just to squeeze a HDMI port somewhere.

The picture is fake, there will be no new FPV glasses at the moment.
Here V4

2020-12-2
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fichek Posted at 12-2 17:33
[view_image] this is the part that I am struggling to understand - why would there be V2 at all, and if there was, why do they look exactly the same? Hope it's not just to squeeze a HDMI port somewhere.

That is a photoshop.
2020-12-3
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Croatia

Yeah I was pretty sure it was shopped because texture around the text was a bit off, but that could've been JPG compression too tbh. Even the FPV combo box looks like it's badly merged from a few different pics. Drone and the controller are obviously real as we've seen multiple pics from different angles though, but I hope that's not the actual box
2020-12-3
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I think there will be upgraded version - more and more confirmation that old (V1) are discontinued
I would say they need to make latency more stable, not dynamic for pure FPV, maybe upgrade some internals
then wishlist would be: HDMI/UCB-C vid out, audio, BF support, small vista unit even more suited for small drones
2020-12-4
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Croatia

KREMi Posted at 12-4 15:46
I think there will be upgraded version - more and more confirmation that old (V1) are discontinued
I would say they need to make latency more stable, not dynamic for pure FPV, maybe upgrade some internals
then wishlist would be: HDMI/UCB-C vid out, audio, BF support, small vista unit even more suited for small drones

Just curious what issue you have with the Vista for small drones? When decased, it's about a gram heavier than Fatshark's "whoop" board but has 6x more output power and doesn't need an external receiver if you use the DJI radio so it actually comes out lighter.
2020-12-5
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

fichek Posted at 12-5 01:24
Just curious what issue you have with the Vista for small drones? When decased, it's about a gram heavier than Fatshark's "whoop" board but has 6x more output power and doesn't need an external receiver if you use the DJI radio so it actually comes out lighter.

as I got a few small 1s (some capable of 2s) indoor flies ;) which I would love to switch into digital and skip analog completly also a fan of really low weight builds
small camera AIO is 4g + 0,6-1g frsky receiver - still end shy of 5g
a nebula camera is 6 or 7g alone... decased should be like 10g? so good over 3x times more weight for combo
2020-12-5
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Croatia

KREMi Posted at 12-5 14:45
as I got a few small 1s (some capable of 2s) indoor flies ;) which I would love to switch into digital and skip analog completly  also a fan of really low weight builds  
small camera AIO is 4g + 0,6-1g frsky receiver - still end shy of 5g
a nebula camera is 6 or 7g alone... decased should be like 10g? so good over 3x times more weight for combo

I don't expect this to ever work on 1S. Shark byte's whoop board doesn't say what the input voltage is anywhere as far as I can see, but the big one is also 7V+ so I expect small one is the same as all the builds I've seen so far were 2S+. And while I agree and would like to have this on my 1s 65mm, 1) that is a tiny market within a tiny market so it's not very attractive for DJI or even FatShark and 2) you can get a 2s 75mm light enough to fly similar enough to 1s 65mm to be worth slightly less agility for that video feed.

Here you can see a lap recorded on mine, I had the exact same best lap time on it as I did on my 1s Meteor65: https://www.reddit.com/r/fpv/com ... ce_lap_perfectloop/
2020-12-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 12-3 05:12
That is a photoshop.

Well.... I was completely wrong!  
2020-12-10
Use props