Slow Motion using Mimo App
3751 6 2020-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
khayasaki
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I recently purchased OM3 and iPhone Pro Max (12) and having problem with Slow Motion (x8 speed) function on Mimo app. It gets a lot of flickers.
Maybe just changing some simple setting that I don't know about can fix it? When I do slow mo with regular Camera app, I have no issues.
2020-12-7
Use props
JFX artwork
lvl.1

Spain

Hola desde España, yo tengo problemas parecidos, puedes editar los videos en slowmotion desde la app?a mi no me lo permite, emerge error
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there khayasaki. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro Max ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Moble 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro Max will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf ). In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.
2020-12-7
Use props
khayasaki
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 19:46
Hello there khayasaki. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro Max ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Moble 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro Max will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf ). In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. That's too bad, and I found even OM4 is not compatible with new iPhone. I really hope you guys will optimize soon, as iPhone 12 series are the top selling phones.
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

khayasaki Posted at 12-8 08:51
Thank you for your reply. That's too bad, and I found even OM4 is not compatible with new iPhone. I really hope you guys will optimize soon, as iPhone 12 series are the top selling phones.

Hi there khayasaki. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiples mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and for the DJI Mimo application in the future. Thank you and keep on filming.
2020-12-10
Use props
djiuser_pxzgSSErc1Jx
New

United States

I have the same issue with Om4 and iphone 12 slo mo flickers very annoying didn’t notice until i started editing pretty much scrap that video
2021-2-5
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Why use the slow motion of dji Mimo, the 12 pro max makes superb slow motion as much use the native camera
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules