M300 RTK Connection Issue
12022 18 2020-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chinthana_95
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

When I try to connect m300 RTK with custom RTK network it shows "RTK connected. RTK data converging" as the RTK status. it takes around 1 hour to fix the RTK and change the RTK status to "RTK Connected". Then I tried with D-RTK 2, but still, the results are the same.But when I try to connect Phantom 4 RTK and Phantom Multispectral with the same custom RTK network and D-RTK 2 unit, it fixes the RTK within few seconds. Does anyone have an idea of what I need to do?

2020-12-13
Use props
ggrey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 99764 ft
United States

Did you ever find a fix for this? Having the same issue
2021-1-25
Use props
Chrasmus
lvl.1

Denmark

I Have the same issue!

And also for the M210 RTK. it says "RTK connected, RTK data not in use"  Does anyone know how to fix it for the M210 RTK?  
2021-2-1
Use props
FairleyI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just following this up as I have been haivng the same problem, trying to use custom network RTK with a M210v2 RTK. Looking at the EXIF data it is saying RTK-mode 16 (single?) and the standard deviations in RTK position are a couple of metres. I am trying to fly in manual mode.

Any solutions?
2021-2-26
Use props
Chinthana_95
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

No, I haven't found any solution for that. As I have identified there is a manufacturing defect in the RTK antenna of the first lot of M300 RTK. (demo units)
I'm not sure about this and I have decided that because most of the M300 RTK demo units are having the same issue.
2021-2-26
Use props
Chris Grazioso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1361001 ft
United States

Any update on this? I'm having the same issue as OP.
2021-7-19
Use props
SMarien
New

United States

I am also having the same issue with the M300 RTK and our private custom Network.  Has anyone found a solution?  The first time we used the M300, it connected right away and worked perfectly.  After that, there was a firmware update, and now when we try to connect we get the "RTK Connected. RTK data converging".  We only let it sit for 15 minutes so I don't know if it eventually connects.  We tried a number of configurations including CMR, CMR+ and RTCM with the same result.
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_qoc1y8OBC5OM
New
Flight distance : 16001 ft
Brazil

DJI SPARK - Hi, I had a problem. During the flight I received interference message on DJI GO4 and changed the flight mode to ATTI so the aircraft started to move by itself. I no longer had control over her. The find my drone indicates its last coordinate in a forest, but I didn't find it.
Is the last coordinate when the aircraft disconnects from the radio or when the aircraft shuts down?
Is it possible that he disconnected and continued to fly?
Thanks, I look forward to your help.
              Wilson
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_RzRKeTFWZoDB
lvl.1

United States

SMarien Posted at 7-19 06:59
I am also having the same issue with the M300 RTK and our private custom Network.  Has anyone found a solution?  The first time we used the M300, it connected right away and worked perfectly.  After that, there was a firmware update, and now when we try to connect we get the "RTK Connected. RTK data converging".  We only let it sit for 15 minutes so I don't know if it eventually connects.  We tried a number of configurations including CMR, CMR+ and RTCM with the same result.

Hi @SMarien, were you able to find the solution? I am encountering the same error. Can tips on how to resolve this? I am using Matrice 300 with RTK base station.

Thank you very much.
2021-9-10
Use props
djiuser_itSVICKUpiwZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164747 ft
Australia

This is incredibly irritating. Turned up for a survey job and same issue. I was highly embarrassed in front of the client.  I am flying off the marks I laid out three days ago. All worked fine then.
The base station is giving three greens which suggests that it has a fix. It is the M300 software that is confounded.   Does anyone have an answer?  DJI?   
Using:
M300. 2.04.0102
Controller 02.04.0103
Pilot 2.4.1.7
2021-9-21
Use props
John_W
lvl.2

South Africa

I have the same issue with M2EA RTK.  1 hour to fix, reboot and all data lost...
2022-1-21
Use props
bakui
New

Japan

I also have the same issue with M2EA RTK...
2022-1-29
Use props
djiuser_ESOJwbfbUmnp
New

United States

Having the same problem. I have noticed that if I turn off RTK, and then over drone around 50 feet, it connects RTK within 5 minutes or so. At first I was waiting around 20 minutes with the drone on the ground. Try hovering and see if that reduces the wait time for RTK corrections
-RAR
2022-8-26
Use props
andreasprouse
lvl.1

United States

Hi everyone,

Did anyone find a fix for this? I have a M300 and d-rtk2 base. Everything worked fine until the last firmware update.
2023-4-6
Use props
RachelGomez
lvl.1

India

If you're experiencing connection issues with your DJI M300 RTK drone, here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the problem:

Check the battery levels: Ensure that the batteries are sufficiently charged, as low battery levels can sometimes cause connection issues.

Check the antennas: Make sure that the antennas are properly attached to the remote controller and the drone, and that they are not damaged or obstructed in any way.

Check the connection cables: Ensure that all cables are connected securely and are not damaged or frayed.

Update the firmware: Check for firmware updates for both the drone and the remote controller, and make sure they are up-to-date. You can do this using the DJI Assistant 2 software.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
2023-4-9
Use props
Jubba Gash
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Same issue with Mavic3M. It's happy to connect to the D-RTK2 station but doesn't move past 'converging' status when connecting to a custom server. Firmware is fully up to date on every element.
2023-4-28
Use props
cpillotongmail.com
lvl.2

United States

I'm having the same issue with my new M3E & RTK module.  DJI support is no help, they just keep asking for more info.
2023-5-31
Use props
fansddb88d49
lvl.2

United Kingdom

same issue here with m300 and m3e. Any fix?
2023-6-25
Use props
Jaybro130
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7545591 ft
United States

Anyone having this issue with the reach rs2+?  Just thinking since it’s a custom RTK network.
I’m having this issue with Arkansas state NTRIP 5 miles from me. It initially connects. As soon as I fly up about 60 feet,  it get that message. RTK data not in use, even though I see the data from the NTRIP
2023-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules