Mavic 2 Pro lost control, crash and drop into lake
827 10 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf495a2d4
lvl.1

Malaysia

2 days ago when I was flying the drone above the lake, the drone seems to lose control suddenly, I tried to control the drone so it get back to me, but the drone seems to not following the control and rush straight to crash to the cliff wall and fell into the lake. I could not recover the drone. The drone is still under warranty, and I would like to know what can I do now?
2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry to hear about the accident. Please report the accident to our support via email, we will help you to start a case and apply for data analysis as long as the drone is under warranty period. If it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2020-12-15
Use props
fansf495a2d4
lvl.1

Malaysia

I did contacted the customer support. The request number is(#3231060). Kindly please assist with the issue.
2020-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf495a2d4 Posted at 12-19 17:24
I did contacted the customer support. The request number is(#3231060). Kindly please assist with the issue.

It has been forwarded to the corresponding team to follow up, our team will take care of your case and reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2020-12-19
Use props
fansf495a2d4
lvl.1

Malaysia

Thank you so much! I will be waiting for the feedback
2020-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf495a2d4 Posted at 12-19 23:40
Thank you so much! I will be waiting for the feedback

You're most welcome. Our team has been followed up and replied to your email. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-12-22
Use props
djiuser_ab7iZwb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 340361 ft
United States

This just happened to me with my Mini 2. Although I had no warning and no crash, I just had an IMU error then my drone disapeared. So sad! Hope this works out for you.
2021-1-2
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

djiuser_ab7iZwb Posted at 1-2 18:39
This just happened to me with my Mini 2. Although I had no warning and no crash, I just had an IMU error then my drone disapeared. So sad! Hope this works out for you.

You should upload your logs so people on here can review them and possibly determine the cause of the crash.
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_ab7iZwb
lvl.2
United States

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-8 10:09
You should upload your logs so people on here can review them and possibly determine the cause of the crash.

Can you suggest the best way to do that? I am especially unsure since I no longer have the drone in my possession.

Thanks.
2021-3-22
Use props
djiuser_ab7iZwb
lvl.2
United States

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-8 10:09
You should upload your logs so people on here can review them and possibly determine the cause of the crash.

I uploaded my flight to AirData... perhaps this is useful;

https://app.airdata.com/share/GZhwaF/GENERALNotifications
2021-3-22
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

You can upload your flight data to --> https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/

I had a similar issue a couple of years ago with my M2P. There was an IMU mulfunction while it was in autolanding and it started moving away towards a cliff, on it's own. Luckily Imanaged to fight it back and took control of it, before it crashes. I had my logs analysed by the guys here and presented the case to DJI. They took full responsibility about it and replaced it with a new one.
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules