712 2 2020-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

A new mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced was presented by DJI price around 6000$ withhout RTK Modul. / Preis 6500.- € ohne RTK Modul.

https://www.dji.com/de/mavic-2-enterprise-advanced/specs

Will DJI offer a fair hardware upgrade for owners of a Mavic 2 Enterprise dual? In principle it is the same Mavic 2 with a much improved camera. And an optional RTK module attachment.To be honest, the previous Flier camera, the mavic 2 Enterprise dual, was really unsuitable for many applications because of its low resolution. It was really saved at the wrong end. This is now changing.

Eine neue mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced wurde von DJI vorgestellt.Wird DJI den bisherigen Besitzern einer Mavic 2 Enterprise dual, ein faires Hardware Upgrada Angebot machen?
Es ist im Prinzip eine Mavic 2 Enterprise dual, mit einer erheblich verbesserten Kamera.
Und einem optionalen RTK Modul Aufsatz.
Ehrlich gesagt war die bisherige Flier Kamera , der Mavic 2 Enterprise dual, für viele Anwendungen, wegen dier niedrigen Auflösung wirklich ungeeignet. Da wurde wirklich am falschem Ende gespaart. Dies ändert sich nun.

2020-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there knarfboy. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out your valued insight with regards to this matter. For additional reference I will post a DJI link where in you can specification and frequently asked questions for the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. Thank you.
2020-12-17
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks, i know the FAQ allready?
What about a answer to my question?
2020-12-18
Use props
Advanced