Ordered Battery from DJI on 6/4... Still hasn't shipped
1367 18 2015-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jchawk
New

United States

I ordered a battery for my p3 on June 4th. I was given a shipping time of 11-12 days after payment was confirmed. Payment was confirmed the same day. Tomorrow is July and it still hasn't shipped. I'm not really worried, because I needed a 2nd battery pretty bad and ended up ordering another one from an Amazon retailer that had them for $149 and had it in my hand 2 days later, but c'mon DJI... You guys have an amazing product, but waiting around with no explanation is silly. Yes, I've contacted them and all I got back was "That shipment is still pending" *sigh* Anybody else who ordered around my order date receive their battery or same boat?
2015-6-30
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered one 5/15 and have not received it.

I think their ordering system is a bit out of whack......so much demand that they problem have to upgrade all their computers and systems.
2015-6-30
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-7-1 08:00

I think their ordering system is a bit out of whack... ...

Me too. I canceled and ordered form drone nerds and got it in 3 days.
2015-6-30
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

It will be about a month, I ordered my battery 5-27-2015 and it just shipped out to me last week Friday and fedex tracking says I will have it tomorrow before 1030a...  Drone flyers I don't think you really ordered a battery on 5-15 because if you did why will I have mine tomorrow when I ordered it 2 weeks after you did?  I'm in the U.S. Too, 5 da type shipping time from China to me with the weekend being 2 of the days..  Either your full of it or you pissed someone off complaining too much or something...
2015-6-30
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

Enjoy the limbo...
I preferred to order from a local dealer. More effective.
2015-6-30
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can check for LIVE DJI Phantom 3 Battery Stock here ... A few in the US and lots in Europe have stock.
2015-6-30
Use props
editfx
lvl.2

United States

I ordered a P3 batt on 6/8 from DJI.  I still haven't seen any sign of it shipping yet.  I'm just going to wait it out as I already picked up 3 extras from local dealers so I'm covered so now it's more just curiosity if it will ever show up or at least how long it will take to get it from DJI direct.
2015-6-30
Use props
Snowman
lvl.2

Finland

editfx Posted at 2015-7-1 15:06
I ordered a P3 batt on 6/8 from DJI.  I still haven't seen any sign of it shipping yet.  I'm just go ...

I ordered my two batteries on 26th May, parcel shipped 29th June in Shenzen, and arrived in Finland 1st of July. Finally
2015-7-1
Use props
VADRE
New

United States

I ordered a hardshell and a battery on 6 june. late last week i called for an update and they said they were still back ordered and that i probably wouldnt receive either items until mid july. I simply said thank you for not informing me of the extra delay and please process a refund. The refund was processed w/in a day and the funds back in my paypal account.
2015-7-1
Use props
eddieaus
lvl.1

Australia

never buy from DJI website! i ordered a battery on eBay last night, and it's already shipped within 12 hours!
2015-7-1
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

Experience with DJI online sales for me has been pretty good. With that said, understand they chat, email, etc in english (or your preferred language) so perhaps instead of whinning, it may help to make an effort to speak or at least greet and sign off in Chinese…..thats what I do and my 1st P3P at my door in 18 days and 3 extra batteries I recieved 7 days after my bird. My 2nd P3P was shipped 3 days after I ordered. Kindness and rapport goes a long way when dealing with difficult situations. You have to understand the people on the other end are at their job just trying to do it, they can't make management decisions, but I think if a relationship is developed they might be able pull strings. I have a friend that is a bit obtuse, easily irritated and approached all wrong…..he ordered 2 weeks before me, got his bird 2 weeks after me and after 6 weeks gave up on his batteries and canceled.    just say'in
2015-7-1
Use props
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-7-1 11:39
It will be about a month, I ordered my battery 5-27-2015 and it just shipped out to me last week Fri ...

Same story for me.  I ordered mine on May 27th and received the shipping notice exactly one month later.   It was just delivered an hour ago.  
2015-7-1
Use props
Boogieman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

ordered on june 8th and still not shipped either.
2015-7-1
Use props
jchawk
New

United States

greenbean Posted at 2015-7-1 22:43
Experience with DJI online sales for me has been pretty good. With that said, understand they chat, ...

I have reached out... I'm not whining, just seeing if anyone else who ordered the same time I did has heard anything. I will say this has taught me a lesson. If I can help it, order from a retailer and not DJI directly.
2015-7-1
Use props
Striket
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508612 ft
Singapore

I placed my order for the battery on the mid of May, and I was only able to get it just yesterday (1st July).
It was not a problem for me as I already expected delays due to overwhelming request for the battery worldwide, hence why I only ordered 1 piece from DJI.
I did manage to get another from a retail store 2-3 weeks after I placed that order.

It might help to send an email to their sales after waiting 15-20 days after your payment is approved and confirmed.
I did sent a couple mails to chase them on expediting my order as it was close to 2 months since I ordered it.
2015-7-1
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

jchawk@bama.ua. Posted at 2015-7-2 03:37
I have reached out... I'm not whining, just seeing if anyone else who ordered the same time I did  ...

jchawk, my apologies about the whining comment, it wasn't directed at you personally, it was generalized as there are many complaints which I do realize are valid. DJI I believe are addressing issues in that respect though. Update…I ordered my second P3P on 6/27, it was shipped from China 6/30 and I received it this morning….impressive.
2015-7-2
Use props
MaxJibber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269396 ft
Canada

I ordered my battery on June 5th and just received  a shipping notification this morning (July 2nd).  If the shipping time is the same from my P3P order it should be here early next week.  Each time I read the "Available to ship xx-xx number of working days after payment is confirmed" I kinda scratch my head though.  The order status says "authorized" and that's where it sits for almost a month but it actually seems to ship the second the payment is confirmed....I dunno.  
2015-7-2
Use props
DaGunn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203117 ft
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-7-1 08:00

I think their ordering system is a bit out of whack... ...

Their ordering system is not a queue, i.e., First in first out.  I orderrd my bird middle of May and received at the end of May.  Spare battery arrived middle of June.  I was reading posts by people who had ordered before me yet hadn't received their orders.  
2015-7-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello, jchawk, May I have your order number or DJI account? I will ask our online sales support to check it for you.
2015-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules