1340 7 2020-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans36d7715d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1436962 ft
Switzerland

Dear DJI,

As I am using the follow focus system on my RS2 I would love to see the possibility to also have focus settings as part of waypoints for Track and Timelapse. This would allow for some really nice automated focus pulling if it could pull the focus during the movement from one waypoint to the next one.

I hope you can add this in a future update!!

Tom
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tom. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-12-17
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

A year later, has this made it into any engineering queue?
2021-12-25
Use props
Indio
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Langstonius Posted at 12-25 18:56
A year later, has this made it into any engineering queue?

do you still think that anything that is requested here will be passed on to the develeoper? +g*
2021-12-26
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Indio Posted at 12-26 02:08
do you still think that anything that is requested here will be passed on to the develeoper? +g*

Who knows. but they should at least be aware.
2021-12-26
Use props
Philippe GAUDENS
lvl.1
France

Still no update for this obvious feature ?
2022-4-3
Use props
dakipro
New

Norway

I would really find this feature useful, as it could open up so many usages of the otherwise awesome device.
2023-3-17
Use props
Maveric
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't understand why this hasn't been implemented already and also on other models (RS3 Mini in my case). Surely it's a no brainer!?
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules