Impossible to calibrate Remote Control Air 2
2251 5 2020-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TAZ1337
New

Netherlands

I'm having a major issue after unboxing the Air 2. The RC does not work properly, the right controller/joystick gives zero input. Did all the firmware updates, and I got the app linked to the drone. When calibrating, I get 0% precent input on the right joystick. The left stick and gimbal input work perfectly. I'm assuming this is a hardware problem. I can't find anything / anybody with a similar problem, so thats why I created this topic.  So now I can't even fly.. Not a great way to start after being excited for months.
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TAZ1337. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air 2 currently and you have tried to calibrate the said remote controller with no avail. I would recommend to contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said DJI remote controller and give out the best resolution for this issue. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your understanding.
2020-12-17
Use props
TAZ1337
New

Netherlands

Hi Stephen,

Thank for for your quick reply.

The support team is also sorry..
I am returning the product back to the dealer and getting a new replacement. I do not have the patience to go through lenghty procedures to get a working drone. It's what you expect right away actually.

The support team mailed me back about an DOA procedure or an RMA procedure. No idea what that is.
2020-12-18
Use props
TAZ1337
New

Netherlands

this is the screenshot of the issue (pressing all controls, right one not working)
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_jjx9encJZaUj
New

United States

I am also having this problem with the right control stick up and down ant updates?
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_jjx9encJZaUj Posted at 4-23 16:51
I am also having this problem with the right control stick up and down ant updates?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried calibrating the gimbal? If yes, was it successfully calibrated but the issue remains, or the calibration fails? If you can share a video of the calibration, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules