More than 14 business days and still no REFUND. Please help!!
1310 7 2020-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imdisappointed
lvl.1

Canada

Hello Team,

I was approved for refund on November 23,2020 and still haven’t received the refund.

Support team said 7-14 days and it has been way past that. Can someone please help?

I tried to contact the phone support and email but no one is willing to help. All keep saying they will escalate. But yet nothing has happened.

My case #: CAS-5517214-Z9R7M8

Really appreciate if someone can help me with this. Thanks.

2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I'll forward your situation to the corresponding team to check, if there is an update, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.
2020-12-17
Use props
i am SAD
lvl.1

Canada

Morning DJI Natalia,

Thanks in advance. Hopefully this issue will be resolved ASAP with your help.
2020-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

i am SAD Posted at 12-18 05:09
Morning DJI Natalia,

Thanks in advance. Hopefully this issue will be resolved ASAP with your help.

Please don't worry, I'll keep following up on your case, once there is an update, I'll let you know.
2020-12-18
Use props
i am SAD
lvl.1

Canada

Thank you Natalia.

Just wanted to let you know it has been over 19 business days. I sent several requests but hasn’t received any reply.

Please see the attached screenshot. Thanks.
77DEDC21-0F63-47B3-B831-0441468FD559.jpeg
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

i am SAD Posted at 12-20 21:18
Thank you Natalia.

Just wanted to let you know it has been over 19 business days. I sent several requests but hasn’t received any reply.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I have escalated your situation to our supervisor team to follow up, there will be an update soon.  
2020-12-21
Use props
i am SAD
lvl.1

Canada

Hello DJI Natalia,

I’m happy to update you that I have finally received the refund. This wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

You are just amazing and I really really appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Have an amazing holiday week.
2020-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

i am SAD Posted at 12-29 19:22
Hello DJI Natalia,

I’m happy to update you that I have finally received the refund. This wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

Thanks for your update, I'm so glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. Hope everything goes well, happy holiday.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules