Controller Linking
488 1 2020-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rog507
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

Earlier this year I replaced the vs 1 Phantom 4 Pro with a v2 Phantom 4 Pro.

Many times it will ask to upgrade the firmware of the controller due to a mismatch of versions.  I let the process finish.
Recently, while the firmware question has not repeated the linking of ac to ct has been failing.
I did a reimage on the DJI assistant of the latest firmware just a few days ago and will continue to monitor the problem.

Getting back to the loss of signal and red light beeping.  In those cases the controller stops connecting to the Ipad as well.
I see online some of the fix is to turn on and off with holding down the c1 and c1 and record buttons.  Only one time of the many has this allowed the ac to be connected with the button on it.

Again, I am asking for reliabilty in your product.  While it is working now what will happen when the controller gets a full charge again?
The old unit used to have a beep or noise to remind me to unplug it.. Why does this newer model not do that?

Please help restore my new Phantom 4 Pro vs2.0

Thank you,

Roger Spurgin
2020-12-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Roger, we are sorry for the issues you encountered, please double check if the drone and controller are updated to the latest firmware version, you may try to refresh the latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2. After that, please try to relink the drone and RC.
For the connection issue between the controller and the mobile device, please update the DJI GO 4 app to the latest version, try to use a different cable. If it is convenient, please try with a different mobile device.
If the issues persist, please provide a video of the issue, tell us the firmware version of the drone as well, we will check further about this.

2020-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules