Ordered Battery, Charger and Props on June 3rd. Order still not shipped!
966 7 2015-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StevenHuff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 333852 ft
United States

When I placed the order from DJI, it said the battery would ship in 10-15 days.  The other items would be available sooner.   Today, the site says batteries will ship 15-20 days.  It has been almost a month for me and it still hasn't shipped.  

I talked to customer support via chat... I got a vague run around that it might ship within a week but it could be another two weeks.

This company has held my money and has no clue when this stuff will be available.  ABSOLUTE FRAUD!
2015-6-30
Use props
Maui Aerial Ima
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2671102 ft
United States

I made an order for a battery and some propellers on June 23, said it would ship in 3-5 days.............
Just shipped Sunday and will arrive tomorrow, with DJI it's called "The Waiting Game" no matter what they say.
2015-6-30
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Batteries seem to be an issue for DJI at the moment ( probably can't keep up with demand ). Dealers also seem to have very few..

There are a few in the US with stock.. Check my Global DJI Phantom 3 Battery Live Stock Page!
2015-6-30
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

FRAUD is a very strong word.  If the company didn't exist and didn't sell batteries and their website was just a cover to take your money and run, that would be a fraud.  But the company does exist and it does sell batteries and they do ship . . . it just takes longer than they say.  Based on my experience, I predict your battery will ship on July 8 and arrive on July 11th.
2015-7-1
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-7-1 14:31
Batteries seem to be an issue for DJI at the moment ( probably can't keep up with demand ). Dealers  ...

That one is ripping people off.
ritzcamera wants $200 for the $149 battery!?!
2015-7-1
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've stopped ordering from DJI directly since you can nearly always get faster fulfillment from online retailers here in the USA.
2015-7-1
Use props
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

I ordered May 27th... it's out for delivery today (Jun 1). So, my guess is your order will ship this week or early next at the latest.  Obviously that's just a guess but based on my experience (I tried to cancel my order and order elsewhere twice via chat and 3 times via emails without response), my guess is likely more information than you will hear from DJI.
2015-7-1
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

Experience with DJI online sales for me has been pretty good. With that said, understand they chat, email, etc in english (or your preferred language) so perhaps instead of whinning, it may help to make an effort to speak or at least greet and sign off in Chinese…..thats what I do and my 1st P3P at my door in 18 days and 3 extra batteries I recieved 7 days after my bird. My 2nd P3P was shipped 3 days after I ordered. Kindness and rapport goes a long way when dealing with difficult situations. You have to understand the people on the other end are at their job just trying to do it, they can't make management decisions, but I think if a relationship is developed they might be able pull strings. I have a friend that is a bit obtuse, easily irritated and approached all wrong…..he ordered 2 weeks before me, got his bird 2 weeks after me and after 6 weeks gave up on his batteries and canceled.    just say'in
2015-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules