Dji Video Transmission Problem
713 3 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COTDC
lvl.1

Canada

Hi Guys,

I need your help. Since I did the firmware update my video feed is overexposed when I fly. When I record or livestream the video comes out overexposed/pixilated. However when I download the video of photo's they  appear perfect. I'm using an iphone 11 Pro with the latest version of the  DJI app as well. Please have a look at the video.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

COTDC
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there COTDC. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the video transmission of your DJI Mavic Pro. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to isolate the issue.  Upon checking the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro the iPhone 11 Pro is not yet recommended for the said DJI drone and for the DJI Go 4 application. It might not be able to make all of the functions and optimize the use of the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

2020-12-21
Use props
COTDC
lvl.1

Canada

Hi Stephen,

I've also used an Iphone 8 with the problems. I've also tried using a different remote. I've installed and uninstalled the DJI app. Are there any other settings I can try?
2020-12-21
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What day time was it and why is the ISO on 200 was it dark?
2020-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules