RSC2 Battery Depleted?
5838 6 2020-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cryingskies
lvl.1
United States

New RSC2, Charged with last reading 70 before I came back to verify, it had shut off as my assumption at that point is that it was fully charged, when turned on now it states Battery Depleted, I used Apple - USB Power Adapter with cupplied cord from RSC2 Combo Pack, any assistance or explanation would be a grat service, Thanks=)

2020-12-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, it is recommended to use a charger that complies with the PD or QC 2.0 fast charging protocol and has a charging power of 18 W or less to charge the DJI RSC 2 grip battery. Could you please check if your charger meets the requirement?
2020-12-22
Use props
cryingskies
lvl.1
United States

After doing some research on the net for a charger especially on e that is more towards the 18W, I have some across the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter, and seeing that DJI doesn't seem to specifically have one , I have come across the DJI QC18-CN 18W USB Charger for Mavic Mini, so the question would this work or even be recommended, Thanks
2020-12-22
Use props
djiuser_KtBeor3MVFk9
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-22 05:04
Hello, it is recommended to use a charger that complies with the PD or QC 2.0 fast charging protocol and has a charging power of 18 W or less to charge the DJI RSC 2 grip battery. Could you please check if your charger meets the requirement?

Hello, I have a Problem with my DJI Rsc2: Using the Connection USB-C / USB-C Cable to Connection the Gimbal with the camera. Then Raveneye is Not working, but the record button works.
If I use the Sony Multi Camera Controll Raveneye is working, but the recordbutton is Not working at all. I have to use the Record Button from my Sony a7iii
I Hope anybody can help me
2020-12-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_KtBeor3MVFk9 Posted at 12-23 15:03
Hello, I have a Problem with my DJI Rsc2: Using the Connection USB-C / USB-C Cable to Connection the Gimbal with the camera. Then Raveneye is Not working, but the record button works.
If I use the Sony Multi Camera Controll Raveneye is working, but the recordbutton is Not working at all. I have to use the Record Button from my Sony a7iii
I Hope anybody can help me

Hello there, we are sorry about the issue you had with DJI RS2 and Raveneye. As using USB-C shutter control cables will lead to occupying the bandwidth of Sony camera processors. Therefore, Sony currently prioritize USB-C signal more than HDMI signal. As a result, the Ronin app is not able to receive the video signal.

We have already noticed this issue and are currently working on a solution with Sony. We suggest you to use the Sony Muti camera cable that enables you to get signals from the HDMI.

For the camera and Raveneye compatibility info please check:
1)https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-2/a7r3
2)https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... atibilityListen.pdf
2020-12-24
Use props
djiuser_KtBeor3MVFk9
lvl.1
Germany

Hello thank you for the fast answer
I was actually talking about the rsc2. Same issue with this gimbal?

So there is no chance to have the raveneye transmition to see on my smartphone while pushing the record Button to start the Video?

Best regards
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules