2870 4 2020-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Achilles_01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 538 ft
United States

Hello,
I am using M210 RTK + X4S with DJI Pilot on crystal sky. Since it does not have X 4S under its set of cameras, I tried to include x4s as a custom camera with all the specs. When I do that, it would not allow me to plan a flight below 80 ft. Afetr some internet search I found that X4S and Phantom 4 series cameras have similar specs. So when I selected the phantom 4 series camera instead of a custom camera, I was able to plan above 45 feet. Is it okay to select P4 Pro camera while operating a M210 with X4S? Can anyone throw some light on this.

2020-12-22
Use props
SDS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1688061 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just did some test mapping flights last Wednesday by using the Phantom 4 Pro camera for the X4s on my M210.  Everything worked just fine.  Earlier, I tried to create a custom camera for the X4s, with all the specs supplied by DJI, but the flight plan it created was nothing like the one created for the P4P camera, so I did not use that option.
2021-1-1
Use props
Achilles_01
lvl.2
United States

Great, Thanks for test flying for me.

I did fly the same too but noticed there is something inherently wrong going on with the DJI pilot since with the same sensor size, altitude, and overlap both X4s (Custom camera) and the Phantom 4 pro camera should yield same GSD, which is not the case. You can also check it by just making a flight plan on the Crystal sky. Please let me know your thoughts on it.
2021-1-1
Use props
Aerial Imaging
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331519 ft
Australia

Yes you can you the P4 Pro camera settings or if you wish to use the custom camera option the options are as follows

Name: - X4S
Photo size (width) 5470px
Photo Size (Height) 3648px
Sensor size (width) 12.83mm
Sensor size (height) 8.56mm
Focal Length 8.52mm
min. interval 2.5s

At least these are the settings I use and they work perfectly.
2021-1-2
Use props
Achilles_01
lvl.2
United States

For X 4S, Sensor width is 13.2 mm and the equivalent 35 mm focal length is 24 mm?

No matter which settings we incldue the images will be captured, can you please let me know how do you make sure the images are being captured as they were supposed to be?

Thanks!
2021-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules