Canon C70 + Raveneye
3751 6 2020-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneBadAssAcrobat
lvl.1
Canada

As the thread topic states, i am using the C70 + the new Raveneye on the RS2.  I am having an issue with the C70 powering down... I turn off the camera, but the power light/record light on the camera remains on (in green mode) and also the SD Card selection light remains on.  

The only way to fully restore is to remove the battery... i have tried multiple times with a variation of powering off the DJI Raveneye first and then then actual gimbal and vice-versa.... has anyone else had any issues with this and if yes... any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

D
2020-12-26
Use props
GlassWalker
lvl.1

Japan

I've had the same issue with or without the raveneye. there seems to be some kind of bug with the USB connection - if you stop and restart recording too quickly, it seems to freeze the camera as you described.
2021-1-7
Use props
BrandPlay
New

Australia

Is there any news on better compatibility of the C70 + the new Raveneye on the RS2?

I can get the record button to work (but as above with the occasional freezing of the camera) but I'm really looking forward to getting full use
of the Raveneye with the live view on the phone etc.
2021-2-14
Use props
swild
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141932 ft
United States

Yep, I'm getting the same problem when connected via USB. A firmware fix would be helpful.
2021-3-2
Use props
SERHATA
lvl.1
Turkey

I have same problem with canon r5.

I am using canon r5 and rs2 too.
I used the usc c to usb c cable to connect the two units together (no: 1).
I'm connecting through the RSS usb port.

Currently, both are using the latest firmware. RS2 (01.03.00.50) APP (1.4.6) R5 (1.2.0).
Unfortunately the record button doesn't work and the canon r5 freezes.
You can return to the normal position just by removing the battery.
The information on this page says it is fully compatible.

https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-2/eosr5
2021-3-4
Use props
Gooseman 2old
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733829 ft
United Kingdom

I am going to post a thread clearly stating compatibility issues with the C70 with a title that might make DJI wake up to the fact that there are some serious issues with this combination that need fixing quickly.  Please add you 2¢
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237918
2021-3-14
Use props
THS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43783 ft
  • >>>
United States

My C70 and RS2 were working well when triggering record from the gimbal. A few days ago I updated the firmware on both the C70 and the RS2… Now the camera completely freezes almost every time I trigger record from the gimbal.
DJI… FIX THIS NOW!!!!! WTF?????
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules