New Digital FPV System
845 5 2020-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jarconman
New

Netherlands

Hi,

I am trying to buy the digital FPV set, hoewever it is sold out everywhere. When can I expect either a new version or a new pile of stock?

Regards
2020-12-27
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Are you in the US? There seem to be a few places with stock, including  Walmart:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/DJI-FPV-Fly-More-Combo-Mode-2/364290402

I wouldn't recommend buying from Banggood unless absolutely necessary.

You also might want to wait depending on when the V2 comes out and if it includes an Air Unit V2 (or is just a DJI FPV drone).
2020-12-27
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

It has been leaked that the new version will be out on January 8th. I would wait until then to see if the leak is true as there should be plenty of stock then
2020-12-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jarconman. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see the said FPV System you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-12-27
Use props
Jarconman
New

Netherlands

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your answers. I live in the Netherlands and if I order it in the US I Have to pay import tax and in some cases high postage fees. So I think I will wait for the new release.

Have a good 2021
2020-12-28
Use props
SzczechzCzech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 708661 ft
Czechia

Jarconman Posted at 12-28 00:41
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your answers. I live in the Netherlands and if I order it in the US I Have to pay import tax and in some cases high postage fees. So I think I will wait for the new release.

You could browse through these, perhaps there still are some units available:

fpvshops.eu

2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules