Dji Air Unit Not powering on
2472 1 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CalebBoyles23
New

United States

I have an fpv drone that I put the Dji air unit into which worked great until today. This morning I went out to fly and I wasn't getting video so I took it inside to take a look. When I plugged in my battery (I use 4s) none of the lights on the air unit were on. I poked around on the flight controller, I have a luminear f7 flight controller where I use the vbat pin and ground on the uart six to connect the air unit, and there was power and ground going to the vbat and ground pins that I was using. This didn't make any sense to me why the air unit wouldn't be powered on if it was getting power and ground which makes me think maybe the air unit is dead. I also tried soldering the wires directly to the power and ground battery pads on the esc and still nothing. I've only had the air unit for about a month or two and am going to look into if there is a warranty or anything for this type of thing. If anyone knows anything about that let me know, thanks.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send the air unit back for service. We'll do our best to help this out.
2020-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules