Mini 2 won't turn on
4601 4 2020-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bascule
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I just had a brief flight in my bedroom after updating to the latest firmware, and a crash. Now the drone won't turn on. The same happens with any of the 3 batteries I try, and if I put the drone itself on charge with a full battery in, for a minute or two the first two lights flash in a way that implies the battery is at maybe 25% and charging, and then after a while the 3rd and 4th lights flash together 3 times, and then pause, and then repeat.

I guess something is broken, and I don't know what to do now?

Cheers,
Mike.
2020-12-28
Use props
Lisa3
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Check the manual, they give detail on what the lights mean, that should provide some help.
2020-12-28
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168999 ft
  • >>>
United States

Open up a repair ticket with DJI.
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike.  I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mini 2. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are experiencing this issue on your DJI Mini 2. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue.  Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty as well. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-12-28
Use props
Bascule
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for your help. Support contacted.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules