1030 14 2020-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670594 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

Today I have samll folow up to my previos issue with gimbal tilt. I have received replacement drone from Dji. The first one was treated as DOA.

Thanks for waching.
2020-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there spawacz_rider. Tank you for posting this video and for giving us an update with regards to your DJI Mini 2 replacement drone. It is great to know that you are pleased with the overall performance of your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for the positive feedback. Have a safe flight always and Happy New Year to you and to your family. .
2020-12-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2020-12-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2020-12-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2020-12-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got your replacement drone and that it is working well.  Stay safe and have a Happy New Year.
2020-12-31
Use props
Robert20
lvl.4
Flight distance : 976798 ft
Netherlands

I received my replacement Mini 2 a few days ago and today made the 'maiden flight'. Everything worked smoothless, no errors, straight flying, battery capacity fine. Thanks DJI for you quick service.
2020-12-31
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110184 ft
United Kingdom

Is the horizon still straight? And is it still not jerking the gimbal going left and right in sports mode?
2021-1-19
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Horizon is still strait and I did not observe any movements left or right in sport mode.

The only one thing is when you have camera at 0* in sport mode with full forward it will dip down. But I can leave with that. Rest is OK so far.
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110184 ft
United Kingdom

spawacz_rider Posted at 1-20 03:41
Horizon is still strait and I did not observe any movements left or right in sport mode.

The only one thing is when you have camera at 0* in sport mode with full forward it will dip down. But I can leave with that. Rest is OK so far.

Ok thanks for the reply and everything is good now, Sounds like they have shipped out a lot of 1st batch faulty units.
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

In your film, however, I see a slight curve of the horizon at times. I have the same at home and only sometimes. I think it has to do with the sensitivity of the IMU sensor to changes in ambient temperature. And this changes due to, for example, increasing battery temperature. This problem is described, for example, on the Wiki in the context of the IMU. Therefore, more expensive drone models have duplicate IMUs. I have a smartphone gimbal and I also observe the tendency to periodically bend the horizon line there. Maybe there is no point in picking on the details?
2021-1-20
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I think is good enough to be fair. I cant observe any dramatic tilting this time and (at lease right now), previously I have more then 10* of tilt so was going to extreme. If is going to stay like it is now I will be happy
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

I'm afraid if you update the firmware and the app, problems will start. Maybe not even known to you so far.
2021-1-20
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have all up to date. Latest software on the phone and latest firmware on Mini2
2021-1-20
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Glad you got a replacement and it works well!
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules