2020 How may I add a product to my profile when product is used?
1053 5 2020-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrono77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56283 ft
United States

Hi DJI,

I've read about other users with this issue. I believe mine may be similar and am reaching out for help in adding my main product to my profile so the Phantom 4 Pro icon appears on my profile.  May I ask if there is a way to do this for a drone that was registered to my client but is now in my care/hands?  I have been the sole pilot of this device for my client and thought I had registered under my profile, but it doesn't show up as being registered to me.   May I kindly ask for some help with this?   I have the drone right next to me and can access any and all accounts associated with it.  

It's important for us to be properly represented in the forums if we are to speak with authority about a topic.  It just looks silly to write about a drone that isn't in my profile....

Kind thanks!!!
PS:  The purchase of the drone is under my account with the following info:
Order Details

(first digits Blocked for security) Order Number:#########2396Order Date:01/05/2017 15:11:09 (UTC-5)

2020-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching us regarding the concern. Please be advised that once the unit was activated, the DJI Account used on the activation will automatically show the icon of what product the user has on DJI Forum when logged in on our official forum website and I'm sorry to say that we don't have an option to transfer the activation details or adding it, thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-12-31
Use props
Chrono77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56283 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-31 14:45
Hi there, thank you for reaching us regarding the concern. Please be advised that once the unit was activated, the DJI Account used on the activation will automatically show the icon of what product the user has on DJI Forum when logged in on our official forum website and I'm sorry to say that we don't have an option to transfer the activation details or adding it, thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you so much for the RE!  May I ask how to deactivate the drones current registration?  I have proof of purchase....?  Thanks!

Pardon, I just read this below and am wondering how ti associate the drone with my DJI GO account.  I'm logged into the drone, but no drone shows up under my account in the forum..?

Thanks again!
There is no way to de-register drones with DJI.

When the next owner flies your drone, they will need to log into DJI GO (just like you did). Since the new owner will be logged in, any data sent back to DJI will be associated to their DJI account
2020-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chrono77 Posted at 12-31 14:48
Thank you so much for the RE!  May I ask how to deactivate the drones current registration?  I have proof of purchase....?  Thanks!

Pardon, I just read this below and am wondering how ti associate the drone with my DJI GO account.  I'm logged into the drone, but no drone shows up under my account in the forum..?

Thank you for the additional inquiry, my apologies we don't have an option to deactivate the previous drone activation since it can only be performed once. Could you please send me a PM regarding the DJI Account information that you have used on logging in on the DJI Go App? Thank you.
2020-12-31
Use props
Schatzi 2.0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132612 ft
Germany

I'm also don't see my MA2 icon on my profile? But I see my flight distance, flown with my MA2.
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Schatzi 2.0 Posted at 1-1 14:17
I'm also don't see my MA2 icon on my profile? But I see my flight distance, flown with my MA2.

Hi there, may I double confirm if the drone is activated by your DJI account? If yes, please provide the serial number of your drone to me.
If it is not activated by your DJI account, the icon will not show up, as mentioned at 2#.
If you fly the drone with your DJI account, when the flight records are synced, the flight distance will be counted.
2021-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules