4516 12 2020-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Naseer Haider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1871043 ft
United Arab Emirates

Happy New Year Everyone,

I have Phantom 4 pro plus and got navigation system error. i have approx 40 hrs flight in total on it but strange when navigation error appear. It happened before so i did use DJI Assist calibration and it work on site but now it's not even allow me to fly.

when it was flying before, in flight, it shift automatically from GPS to atti and all 4 lights goes red and then camera start acting like FPV by it self. i try to find solution so someone recommend me to change main motherboard. any suggestion?

2020-12-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Naseer Haider. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro plus and you are receiving an error message " Navigation system error ". May I know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before? In addition, can you please try try to calibrate the Compass, IMU, and refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-1-1
Use props
Naseer Haider
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-1 00:29
Hello there Naseer Haider. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro plus and you are receiving an error message " Navigation system error ". May I know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before? In addition, can you please try try to calibrate the Compass, IMU, and refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

dear Stephen,

Thank you for your prompt reply, i had a crash in sand but it was not that hard. Landing gear was replaced by local dji authorized person and but this crash was like 1 year ago. Only landing gear was replace but rest is intect. I was checking if GPS module get weaker that i can get replcae or what ever you suggest.
2021-1-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome Naseer Haider if after calibration Compass and IMU problem persists ...almost certainly something came loose or disconnected in the accident, an internal inspection would be necessary in my opinion
2021-1-1
Use props
Naseer Haider
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

JetSam Posted at 1-1 04:27
Welcome Naseer Haider if after calibration Compass and IMU problem persists ...almost certainly something came loose or disconnected in the accident, an internal inspection would be necessary in my opinion

Thank you so much for your response. I have reset all setting and did a small test. seems like everything working fine but i hope it wont give these errors again. Thanks for your support
2021-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Naseer Haider Posted at 1-1 00:32
dear Stephen,

Thank you for your prompt reply, i had a crash in sand but it was not that hard. Landing gear was replaced by local dji authorized person and but this crash was like 1 year ago. Only landing gear was replace but rest is intect. I was checking if GPS module get weaker that i can get replcae or what ever you suggest.

Hi there Naseer Haider. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since the said DJI Drone had a crash before and now you are experiencing this issue. There could be an issue internally with the said DJI drone after the crash. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-1-3
Use props
Naseer Haider
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 23:20
Hi there Naseer Haider. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since the said DJI Drone had a crash before and now you are experiencing this issue. There could be an issue internally with the said DJI drone after the crash. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your reply,

I reset my drone and controller and tried in a very open area and it work fine upto 400 meter at night. I fly again at work and at 250 meters i lose GPS signals again and it goes to ATTI mode automatic and camera start acting like FPV.

I feel it's due to GPS module so i order a new GPS Module and will get it fix from local tech person. I wish there is DJI Support in Dubai and i think we should have DJI Support in Dubai because DJI Products are selling here crazy.

After GPS Module i will be keep posting if my issue get resolve. Thanks
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Naseer Haider. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always. .
2021-1-10
Use props
Naseer Haider
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 21:44
Hi there Naseer Haider. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.  .

So Finally,

I got GPS replaced and it all errors are gona. Tt work super amazing and first time ever since i purchased, it fly approx. 4 KM distance which is crazy to see. i use to get compos calibration error ever single flight which is also gone and even i flip drone mulitple times while in my hand and it did't give error.

Thank you so much for your support @dji.

Good Day
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Naseer Haider Posted at 1-12 08:16
So Finally,

I got GPS replaced and it all errors are gona. Tt work super amazing and first time ever since i purchased, it fly approx. 4 KM distance which is crazy to see. i use to get compos calibration error ever single flight which is also gone and even i flip drone mulitple times while in my hand and it did't give error.

Hi there Naseer Haider. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that everything is now working great. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2021-1-14
Use props
Naseer Haider
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-14 00:46
Hi there Naseer Haider. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that everything is now working great. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.  .

So summry i will mention here for other users, After changing GPS, what has been effected.

1. GPS get much more effective and accurate
2. flight range has been extended from 700 Meter (before) to 3500 Meter Now
3. Navigation error is gone
4. Campus calibration every single flight and even sometime rough landing and got error of calibration again and again. that is gone even i flip drone 360, up down and it remain good
5. flight time i feel get extended as system work much smoother.

Hopefully someone get good info after reading this. I am thinking to change GPS for my Inspire 2 as well
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Naseer Haider Posted at 1-14 00:55
So summry i will mention here for other users, After changing GPS, what has been effected.

1. GPS get much more effective and accurate

Hi there Naseer Haider. Thank you for the reply and for sharing these information with us. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always. .
2021-1-14
Use props
djiuser_wMkiEPka0u5v
lvl.1

Indonesia

where i can buy gps module for dji phantom 4 pro+ v.2 in indonesia? because i got same problem
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules