2399 14 2021-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Please adcise me on the litchi app, if it has more things than the original app. i want to fly with waypoints on my drone to shoor some nice footage.
2021-1-1
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Waypoints with virtual sticks available on Maven.
2021-1-1
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Litchi has a lot more functions than the Flyapp, but (currently) no waypoint mission for the Mini. I actually only use Litchi for Follow Me Mode and "fixed tracking" (Spotlight). I think the handling, especially with the photo settings with these super small +- buttons, is terrible. This is solved much better with flyapp.
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alien433. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party application for the DJI Mavic Mini. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said application ( Litchi ) can give out some information about this matter. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.
2021-1-1
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

When using dji flight app. Than please introduce waypoint flying and multi home point
2021-1-1
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

jonny007 Posted at 1-1 03:35
Litchi has a lot more functions than the Flyapp, but (currently) no waypoint mission for the Mini. I actually only use Litchi for Follow Me Mode and "fixed tracking" (Spotlight). I think the handling, especially with the photo settings with these super small +- buttons, is terrible. This is solved much better with flyapp.

Very nice then i will have a look and hopen for waypoints
2021-1-1
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

KnNLmS Posted at 1-1 03:05
Waypoints with virtual sticks available on Maven.

I looked at maven. But that is not soo nice to see everything must be done on a laptop.
2021-1-1
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

No it is not true.

http://michelevagnetti.altervista.org/DJIapps/Maven.html

You can download manual and see how to do that with your ios device.
2021-1-1
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ios. i dont have ios device. Were did you read that i have an apple?
2021-1-1
Use props
MitchRSM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149534 ft
  • >>>
San Marino

Alien433 Posted at 1-1 04:02
I looked at maven. But that is not soo nice to see everything must be done on a laptop.

nothing have to be done on a laptop
2021-1-2
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

MitchRSM Posted at 1-2 02:50
nothing have to be done on a laptop

And no app for android
2021-1-2
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

I would only plan waypoint missions on the PC, it is much more comfortable. Directly in the app only if you want to move a point or so, but otherwise? At Litchi there is the https://flylitchi.com/hub, were routes can be planned and, if you want, being published. Edit: Of course planning also possible in the app, see https://flylitchi.com/help#waypoints-p3
Everything of course only if or after Waypoint Mission is integrated for the Mini.
2021-1-2
Use props
vagelisfil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3653747 ft
Greece

I have a mini 2.
I know that litchi does not support M2 yet but theoretically i just want to know if I connect my drone to litchi will there be any irreversible change to my firmware? I mean, can I connect it just to try it and then switch back to official DJI Fly app like nothing happened?
2021-1-6
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

vagelisfil Posted at 1-6 04:52
I have a mini 2.
I know that litchi does not support M2 yet but theoretically i just want to know if I connect my drone to litchi will there be any irreversible change to my firmware? I mean, can I connect it just to try it and then switch back to official DJI Fly app like nothing happened?

I have installed both apps, sometimes I use litchi, mostly the flyapp with mini 1. Of course you can start litchi and see the most functions and settings (drone settings, camera and so on not), also if you are not connected with the mini 2 (which is not possible you know). If you have both apps installed and when connecting RC with the smartphone, you will be asked, what app do you want to start. Firmware cannot be destroyed, not even the propellers. ;-)
2021-1-6
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

There are alternative apps, one is Dronelink, the other Red Waypoint, for all I know from a Mini perspective RW might be the most interesting as it has the lowest purchase price, the highest rating and the capability of GPS tracking the Mobile Device.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules