recharge too long
1007 2 2021-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans017bca4d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Trouvez-vous que la normale, il a fallu 4 heures 30 minutes pour recharger la batterie qui était de 25% ? « rechargé à l’intérieur du drone »
2021-1-1
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Pick up a 36W (12v/3A) capable charger and a 36w capable usb C cable (or more) and It will be charged from 0 to 100% in just 60 minutes... at least in the 2 way charging hub, didn't tried to charge the batteries with the drone, but it should be about the same.

It takes so long because you are using a 5-10W charger or so.

Djis official charger is 18W, but the charging hub drains up to 36W (12v/3A).

PS: I have a 60W capable charger/cable and measured it.
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_WpD2lOJLRBIJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1476125 ft
United States

Huginn Kenningar Posted at 1-1 17:45
Pick up a 36W (12v/3A) capable charger and a 36w capable usb C cable (or more) and It will be charged from 0 to 100% in just 60 minutes... at least in the 2 way charging hub, didn't tried to charge the batteries with the drone, but it should be about the same.

It takes so long because you are using a 5-10W charger or so.

I would agree. And those battery’s are lipo. They can take a beating when it comes to fast charging.I charge one in the aircraft while charging one in the hub. I use the original USB adapter that came with it. But also use a couple random high watt ones. So my advice is use the original or go to -battery+ bulbs.- they sell all kinds of adapters at almost any watt. You know when the hub is fast charging because the lights will blink faster. If it’s not blinking fast it’s not fast charging.
2021-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules