Battery Level Indicators Error While Charging
994 3 2015-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony Tronic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have 3 x TB48 and 1 x TB47 batteries and have noticed since I updated to the latest firmware that the 4th light no longer lights up on 3 of the 4 batteries  when I am charging  (2 of the TB48's and the TB47) , but all 4 lights on one of the TB48's light up while charging as normal.

So, instead of lighting up 1-2-3-4 when it is charging +75%, it just cycles to the 3rd light and charges all the way to 100% (100% charge has been verified when I install the battery in the aircraft and when I press the button to see the battery charge level all 4 lights come on indicating 100%).

Not a massive problem since they are charging to 100%, but don't think this is what is supposed to happen.
Anyone else experiencing this? I presume it is just an error with the firmware.

Thanks.
2015-7-3
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

I only seen that on one battery TB47, but after the deep cycle after the firmware update it worked perfectly fine.
2015-7-3
Use props
Tony Tronic
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'd really like someones opinion on this, especially somebody from DJI.
2015-7-6
Use props
doctrrf
lvl.3

United States

Tony Tronic Posted at 2015-7-7 02:31
I'd really like someones opinion on this, especially somebody from DJI.

Yes, DJI should provide some input here. Even though this appears to be a minor glitch, when it comes to batteries you cannot be too careful.

My batteries often stop on the 3rd LED and sometimes they stop on the 2nd LED when charging. But this changes, the next charge cycle they may charge normally, i.e., 4th LED flashing.
2015-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules