Anyone else having Compass Calibration issues?
466 2 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thabighuynh
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

My Mavic Air has been really bad with calibrating lately. It took 13 times and 20 minutes just to get my drone ready to fly. Along with the flyzone restrictions and calibrations. This is really becoming a hard to just get flying.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there thabighuynh. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Air? It is recommended that the compass is calibrated in any of the following situations when flying outdoors: Flying at a location farther than 31 miles (50 km) away from the last flight location. The aircraft has not been flown for more than 30 days. A compass interference warning appears in the DJII GO 4 app and / or the Aircraft Status Indicator blinks alternating red and yellow quickly. Thank you.

2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you check in a known good location that there wasn't metal where you were,  its amazing how much metal ends up in the paths, or sea walls where we tend to take off.  Before I recalibrate I always check somewhere I know is good.  In the mean time I'll hand hold to see if the message disappears.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules