Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The over 2 month case
1398 3 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vIlXLIAQKF1V
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

First of all here is my Case Number for reference :CAS-5316314-D2P2N6

As you can see this is a very long and extensive case. To start off let’s begin when my drone was delivered for repair. I had the mavic 2 pro and was having issues with its power so I created a RMA , got a label and shipped it out for repair. My drone was successfully delivered on 11/03/2020 yes that is 2 months ago. And I still do not have my drone or know where it is. When checking the progress it would still show waiting for it to be delivered and no progress is made on it.

I am extremely frustrated and annoyed by the lack of communication and support I am receiving in regards to my case.
I would call and live chat over 4 times a week to be told that I need to wait 24-48 hrs for a call back. I was also assured that my drone was not lost. After 2 weeks of waiting and waiting. I got a callback from a supervisor and was assured that my drone was not lost again. They were still waiting on the repair facility to locate it. She said that a group of packages where sent to the wrong department. So they needed to be located to get worked on. Mind you this was around 3 weeks ago. She said I would also get an email when my drone was being worked on.

So I waited and waited for any updates . And what do you know, I revived nothing. No emails or calls . Like they had  forgotten about my case.  

So I called back many times and the regular reps had no idea what to do and kept telling me that I need to wait and wait. After trying many days to speak to a supervisor because when I would always ask for one they would not be available. I finally got ahold of the Same supervisor as before . She informed me that their were no new updates at all in the case.

And they were still waiting to hear back from the repair facility. Mind you it has been ALMOST 2 months by now . And all I’m hearing is wait and wait. She once again assured me my drone was not lost only misplaced in the facility. As if that makes it any better. She said if the repair facility does not get back to them about my drone she would be escalating the case to the higher department to see if they could make an exception and replace my drone.

- it’s been 2 months why am I not already at the highest support department? Very frustrating and time consuming to make calls and live chats only to be told nothing new.

After my call with that supervisor  around 2-3 weeks ago. I have yet to get any emails or calls. I don’t know what to do at this point. No progress is made on my case. I’ve emailed many dji support reps to no avail.

I am considering making a claim with the BBB and Small Claims Court if I do not get my drone. This is one of the worst customer service I have ever delt with. I have dealt with many many companies.

I paid a lot of money for my drone only to be disappointed. I watched my videos before buying my drone and saw many good reviews. But this was nothing I ever expected and frankly don’t think I will ever work with DJI after this.

2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I regret the pain you have been inflicted, I will do my best to address your case, I have contacted the local department for the exact status of your case, and escalate it to our managerial department, we will investigate the case and contact you as soon as possible in working hours.
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_vIlXLIAQKF1V
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-6 01:07
I regret the pain you have been inflicted, I will do my best to address your case, I have contacted the local department for the exact status of your case, and escalate your case to our managerial department, we will investigate the case and contact you as soon as possible in working hours.

Thank you for your quick reply. I look forward to an update
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vIlXLIAQKF1V Posted at 1-6 01:08
Thank you for your quick reply. I look forward to an update

This is what I should do, I will also keep my eyes on the status.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules