Raven eye receiver?????
14965 12 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Binaryinfection
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

i was wondering if there is a reciever for the raven eye so i can connect to an external monitor
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry to say the RavenEye and the External Monitor cannot be connected at the same time.
It will be helpful if you can provide the camera model you use as we can help to check the solution for you, thanks
2021-1-11
Use props
FrankF
New

United States

There is a way to use an external monitor and the RavenEye simultaneously. If you take the video feed from your camera and push into an HDMI splitter, you can send one signal into the RavenEye and the other signal to your external monitor. I purchased a powered HDMI splitter and the appropriate HDMI cables and it works just fine.
2021-3-20
Use props
mikiwa
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-11 04:08
Hello there, we are sorry to say the RavenEye and the External Monitor cannot be connected at the same time.
It will be helpful if you can provide the camera model you use as we can help to check the solution for you, thanks

will there be a solution anytime soon? purchased the whole thing because i thought this would work properly and nobody was talking about that issue before
need a solid videofeed output to a pc or videocard for open broadcaster studio
would be nice to hear from u that they have something in mind
2021-3-27
Use props
net23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9337 ft
  • >>>
United States

Splitting the HDMI output as mentioned so that one output of the splitter goes to a Raveneye to give your mobile device control over the gimbal and the other HDMI output going to something like a Teradek ACE 500 (HDMI Wireless transmitter/receiver) or a Teradek ACE 800 (SDI or HDMI) and then use the wireless receiver of either as a source in OBS will work best for this application.
2021-3-29
Use props
fans1de090e9
New
Flight distance : 73796 ft
Spain

DJI really should jump on to this, we need a receiver for the Raveneye for our monitors, mobile devices just don't cut it. Hope there's something in development?! They already have one for the Rionin2 w/ DJI wheels etc..
2021-6-7
Use props
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

DJI do you plan to make compatibility with wireless recivers that are on the market at the moment if you dont plan to build yourself?
2021-12-2
Use props
djiuser_ipBANxIaVFzv
lvl.1
Canada

What sort of powered hdmi splitter are you guys using? I need something that can be self sufficient in the field, that can connect to a battery source, etc.

I felt like my only solution would be to run the hdmi to a atmos shinobi 7 and then use the passover to connect the hdmi to the raveneye. Would this work? I know you wouldn't get access to the functionality of the application but it would give you an additional feed and allow for a motor operator.
2022-5-2
Use props
djiuser_hNjYISJsp7Ri
New

Germany

I'd be interested in that too. Will any HDMI splitter work ? or do I need one with EDID ? I'm fine with the raveneye onbly being 1080p, but I would still like to receive a 4k signal into my monitor, so that I can use zoom features for examples for focusing.
2022-5-25
Use props
MK ULTRA
New
Canada

Would the Raveneye not work if you were to run it from a monitor through the HDMI OUT port of the monitor? I know it’s not connected to the camera per se, but would you not at least get some transmission capability to say an iPad?
2022-12-8
Use props
fans6474e63d
New

New Zealand

I want to receive a clean video signal from the Ravenseye and use it as a directors monitor and/or an input to the video switcher.
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6474e63d Posted at 12-26 18:18
I want to receive a clean video signal from the Ravenseye and use it as a directors monitor and/or an input to the video switcher.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please confirm what specific Ronin handheld series and camera are you currently using. We will wait for your response. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-12-26
Use props
Hilberexperiences
New

Brazil

The most plausible solution would be for DJI to release the drone's smart controllers. could receive this signal. the Smart controller could be perfectly used as a video assist
2-21 06:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules