2525 3 2021-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey DJI, can we please get an update for DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Drone series and let us update Mini 2's via DJI Assistant 2. Why you decided to remove the ability to update the firmware via this sofware is beyond me, the ability to refresh firmware is definitely needed, especially for us in RMA centres
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DubSound. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) only allows accessing the Flight Recorder of the DJI Mini 2 aircraft when connected but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
2021-1-11
Use props
AdmBenson
lvl.4
France

Seems to be the most urgent fix to do...
I see more and more Mini2 bricked after FW update accidents thru the app (since it is the only way to do that), without any solution to recover other than send back the drone.
2021-1-11
Use props
Im913mostwanted
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4068829 ft
United States

I second that. working on this as we speak right now.
2021-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules