2015 7 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boredomisacrime
lvl.2
Flight distance : 390663 ft
Portugal

Hello everyone,
Ok so long story  short I crashed my amazing new dji mini 2 and started the online process here to send it in and  activate DJI Care Refresh.

But at any point did I understand that you  would send pickup for the parcel, at least that's what it seems like in the email I got today.

As such I went and sent it by mail  yesterday to the service center in the Netherlands, on registered mail.  So I would like to know if this is OK, and what can I expect?
thank you in advance
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry, I tried to pull up the case number using your DJI Account to verify and check the case, however, I was not able to find it. Could you please provide me the case number, before we can provide information regarding the process? Thank you.
2021-1-14
Use props
boredomisacrime
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi Diana,

here is the case number CAS-5766144-G2P9R0

Thanks for the quick reply,
Ed
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

boredomisacrime Posted at 1-14 11:56
Hi Diana,

here is the case number CAS-5766144-G2P9R0

Thanks for providing the information, Ed. I've checked your case, you applied the normal repair case, so would you like to use the DJI Care Refresh directly? If yes, I'll forward your request to our corresponding team, we'll send a quotation of the DJI Care Refresh to you after receiving the package.

By the way, you mentioned that you had sent the parcel by mail, may I know the carrier name that you used and the tracking number? Please PM me the information, I'll help to keep an eye on it. Thanks.
2021-1-14
Use props
boredomisacrime
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi Diana,

Yes please, I meant to use DJI Care Refresh. I will PM you the details now. Thank you for your help
2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

boredomisacrime Posted at 1-15 01:58
Hi Diana,

Yes please, I meant to use DJI Care Refresh. I will PM you the details now. Thank you for your help

Received and replied. Thank you again for providing us details of your parcel.
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_6a20hPTif8vX
New
Greece

Hi there and I'm sorry for texting in other's conversation because I'm not allowed to comment new subject, I don't know why. on December of 2019 I bought the DJI MAVIC MINI. I paid for the extra dji care guarantee.This year at 26 of November I texted DJI with email and told them that I have a problem with my drone so I want it to be replaced with this extra 40€.They answered me next day and they agreed to send the drone.After few days they sent details to copy the voucher and prepare a package with my drone.I was waiting the courier guy to pick up my drone as they said and after five days I took it by myself to the post office.Courier guy came after another five days! I have the receipt of the post office that I gave them my drone at 11/12/2020. My DJI CARE was expiring at 16/12/2020. Some days ago they texted me that I owe 138,85€ for the problem in gimbal! Well, I first requested at 26/11,I delivered it at 11/12, it's not my responsibility if post office is late! Someone to help?pls
2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_6a20hPTif8vX Posted at 1-16 09:57
Hi there and I'm sorry for texting in other's conversation because I'm not allowed to comment new subject, I don't know why. on December of 2019 I bought the DJI MAVIC MINI. I paid for the extra dji care guarantee.This year at 26 of November I texted DJI with email and told them that I have a problem with my drone so I want it to be replaced with this extra 40€.They answered me next day and they agreed to send the drone.After few days they sent details to copy the voucher and prepare a package with my drone.I was waiting the courier guy to pick up my drone as they said and after five days I took it by myself to the post office.Courier guy came after another five days! I have the receipt of the post office that I gave them my drone at 11/12/2020. My DJI CARE was expiring at 16/12/2020. Some days ago they texted me that I owe 138,85€ for the problem in gimbal! Well, I first requested at 26/11,I delivered it at 11/12, it's not my responsibility if post office is late! Someone to help?pls

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I have forwarded your situation to the corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, I'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules