transfer of DJi refresh before activation?
534 3 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UZ7j6PC65cHy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253 ft
United States

I have returned my Mavic Air 2 back to the store I purchased it from and are waiting for the replacement Mavic Air 2 to arrive.I had purchased the care refresh package with the original Mavic Air 2 and want to transfer it to the new one when it arrives. Can I activate the new Mavic Air 2 before I get the care refresh transfered to the new one?
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern, I'm sorry to read that you've encountered an issue with your previous DJI Mavic Air 2. For the concern with transferring the DJI Care refresh from the old drone to the replacement drone, I would suggest for you to kindly reach out to our designated DJI Care team for further assistance on the request by sending an email to djicare@dji.com if you have a copy of the serial number of the replacement drone, you can indicate it on the email and provide our designated team the proof of replacement. I suggest you to kindly request it first before we activate the new drone, but either way, our designated team will further advise you regarding the process if you already activated the replacement drone.
2021-1-14
Use props
djiuser_UeLu2xhK7M72
lvl.1

Netherlands

I think it is not possible to transfer but you can get refund
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_UZ7j6PC65cHy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253 ft
Canada

Transfer of DJI refresh was completed to my new MA2. Just had to follow the simple instructions from DJI to make it happen seamlessly.
2021-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules