NEED OPINION ABOUT ESC STATUS ERROR
350 2 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canmavic
lvl.1

United States

Hi everbody, when i was using my mavic pro small piece of plastic was stuck between motor and arm so motor was stuck i didnt know and i tried to fly 3 times then i realized i took it of that piece now motor can spin but i have ESC STATUS ERROR and when i click i see 2NO. MOTOR ERROR. i refreshed firmware its same so i think i should replace the motor.

here is the questions
* is there any way to fixed except motor replacement
* if i have to replace motor which is easier ? replace motor or replace arm ( i think its easier )
* after replacement should i do something for firmware ?

thank you so much
IMG_0556.PNG
IMG_0557.jpg
2021-1-14
Use props
canmavic
lvl.1

United States

I NEED OPINION ABOUT ESC STATUS ERROR

Hi everbody, when i was using my mavic pro small piece of plastic was stuck between motor and arm so motor was stuck i didnt know and i tried to fly 3 times then i realized i took it of that piece now motor can spin but i have ESC STATUS ERROR and when i click i see 2NO. MOTOR ERROR. i refreshed firmware its same so i think i should replace the motor.

here is the questions
* is there any way to fixed except motor replacement
* if i have to replace motor which is easier ? replace motor or replace arm ( i think its easier )
* after replacement should i do something for firmware ?

thank you so much

IMG_0557.jpg
IMG_0556.PNG
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there canmavic. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Mavic Pro and you are getting this error message on the DJI Go 4 application. I would recommended and it would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for further assistance and for further evaluation of the said DJI drone. We have a team that will do there best to check the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules