Return Drone Express Refresh
1980 5 2021-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeanell
lvl.1

United States

I recently paid for a replacement via Express Refresh and did not recieve a mailing lable or address for returning the drone. Please advise.

Thank you,

Jeanell
2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Jeanell, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry, I tried to pull up the case number using your DJI Account to verify and check the case, however, I was not able to find it. Could you please provide me the case number, before we can provide information regarding the process? Thank you.
2021-1-15
Use props
Jeanell
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-15 08:36
Hi Jeanell, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry, I tried to pull up the case number using your DJI Account to verify and check the case, however, I was not able to find it. Could you please provide me the case number, before we can provide information regarding the process? Thank you.

Happy to help. The case number is CAS-5795400-D7Z2P8.
2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jeanell Posted at 1-15 09:41
Happy to help. The case number is CAS-5795400-D7Z2P8.

Hi there, thank you for the information, upon checking your case, I was able to see that the tracking number is added on the case. To clarify, were you able to check the spam/trash folder of your email? In addition, could you please provide me your email address used on the case through PM? Thank you.
2021-1-15
Use props
Jeanell
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-15 14:48
Hi there, thank you for the information, upon checking your case, I was able to see that the tracking number is added on the case. To clarify, were you able to check the spam/trash folder of your email? In addition, could you please provide me your email address used on the case through PM? Thank you.

Spam was checked. Nothing is there. Email jnorvell@faulkner.edu.
2021-1-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jeanell Posted at 1-15 15:29
Spam was checked. Nothing is there. Email jnorvell@faulkner.edu.

Thank you for the information, I'll have this coordinated to our designated team to send the label on your email, thank you.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules