DJI Smart Controller dysfunction on file transfer via Bluetooth, USB
1139 3 2021-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mystical_journey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 772753 ft

Greece

Hello guys! I've recently purchased the Mavic Air 2 along with the DJI Smart Controller & to be honest I was expecting easy functionality on file transfer via Bluetooth (or via USB port) to my MacBook Pro & to my iPhone. I've also got really frustrated once I realised that the DJI Go or DJI Assistant 2 Apps are not compatible with the Mavic Air 2,
while this issue is not well clarified in DJI's website.
I kinda believe that I jumped into the DJI smart controller too early, while there is pretty much "under construction" going on
for its future compatibilities & improvements.
I will try to use the microSD USB adapter in order to transfer my files from the DJI Smart Controller to my Macbook Pro.  Please feel free to share any other potential file transfer recommendations.
Wish you all a happy new year & safe flights guys!

PS: Today I tested to fly my Mavic Air 2 in 42km/h 6 Beaufort wind & I got a strong wind warning on my Smart Controller's screen.
The quality of the video is perfect though which seems that the drone & gimball stability operated fine while the drone was struggling against the strong wind.

IMG_6310.JPG
2021-1-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like the wind warning is working.  It comes up when the wind is near your top speed,  sometimes in really strong wind you'll need to switch to sports mode.  Always best to fly into wind and then it will help you get back if the worse happens.
2021-1-17
Use props
mystical_journey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 772753 ft

Greece

DAFlys Posted at 1-17 02:02
Sounds like the wind warning is working.  It comes up when the wind is near your top speed,  sometimes in really strong wind you'll need to switch to sports mode.  Always best to fly into wind and then it will help you get back if the worse happens.

Thank you for the tip my friend!
2021-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mystical_journey Posted at 1-18 10:25
Thank you for the tip my friend!

You're very welcome.
2021-1-19