Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S1000 with GH4 shakes when flying
1131 4 2015-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richardhuison
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54455 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Folks,

I was testing the S1000 today and noticed that when i pushed the craft left or right, the gimbal would shake. And the motors would also. the craft flies great but the image is noticable. anything i should look for apart from any lose screws or missing rubber mounts?

2015-7-5
Use props
Pizmo75
lvl.2
Flight distance : 910735 ft
Netherlands

How many flights do you have on the s1000? Motor dampers could be the issue here..
2015-7-5
Use props
Pizmo75
lvl.2
Flight distance : 910735 ft
Netherlands

B.t.w. flying pretty close to power lines.. no gimbal jitter but FC problems later on maybe?
2015-7-5
Use props
thurmant
lvl.1

United States

The solution for me was to switch the propeller arms to different locations.  It seems as if the balancing done in production may have some process control issues, therefore causing a resonate harmonic to occur.  If you switch them around to different locations (bearing in mind the correct rotation for the correct location) you may cancel the harmonic effect.  Otherwise it's the time tested weights and balances drill.
2015-10-6
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are your camera settings? Sometimes the camera picks up what appears to be vibrations but they are actually the camera settings.
2015-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules