Manual channel selecting Question
2101 4 2021-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
Flight distance : 493553 ft
United States

Asking this here to have the pros tell me. Have never had to change from auto to manual and so on. My question is if flying and I have it in manual mode and I start to lose signal in 5.8ghz am I able to look for another channel with less interference or if further away change it to 2.4ghz??? And please this is while in the air flying.
2021-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. In general, with no interference, you should do better with 2.4 GHz.  If you are in urban places with more interference, you may very well do better with 5.8 GHz when flying your DJI Drone. In addition, It would be best for you to leave it to auto. For it to be able to choose which frequency is the best for the said environment. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-18
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 21:21
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. In general, with no interference, you should do better with 2.4 GHz.  If you are in urban places with more interference, you may very well do better with 5.8 GHz when flying your DJI Drone. In addition, It would be best for you to leave it to auto. For it to be able to choose which frequency is the best for the said environment. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thank you for your reply. But that does not answer if I can switch it in midair flight. In my area I have lots of interference. So would be better if I know if I start flying in 5.8 that I can switch it if need be in mid flight
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4725190 ft
Spain

You can switch channels/ mode only before take off, once its in thr air, the connection is fix...to secure no lost of control....
2021-1-19
Use props
fansd3e6ab70
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi Posted at 1-19 08:02
You can switch channels/ mode only before take off, once its in thr air, the connection is fix...to secure no lost of control....

Thank you. That one answered my Question
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules