Nikon D5300 on Ronin M?
2781 5 2015-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kneverett
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

At the moment I have a Nikon D5300 and am looking at getting a Nikon full frame in the near future.  In the meantime, would I be able to mount the D5300 on the Ronin M?  Would I get good results?  Are there any gotchas or limitations for using Nikon DSLRs?
2015-7-5
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Camera Size Requirements: The maximum depth from the center of gravity on the camera base plate is 120 mm. The maximum height measured from the top of the camera base plate is 195 mm. The maximum width is 160 mm. What's more, the maximum load weight of the Ronin-M is 3.6kg (8lbs).
2015-7-5
Use props
kneverett
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-7-6 14:12
Camera Size Requirements: The maximum depth from the center of gravity on the camera base plate is 1 ...

Thanks Cathy.  So brand and model of the DSLR are not significant as long as we fall within the physical specs?
2015-7-6
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

kneverett Posted at 2015-7-6 21:06
Thanks Cathy.  So brand and model of the DSLR are not significant as long as we fall within the ph ...

Correct, as we test BMPCC,Canon 5D MK II, Canon 5D MK III, Nikon D800, Panasonic GH3/GH4, Sony a7S,Sony Nex7 are well balanced on Ronin-M
2015-7-6
Use props
classicalle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would a Nikon D4s work on the Ronin-M?
2015-9-22
Use props
boleg
lvl.1

India

Yes you can absolutely mount Nikon D5300 on the Ronin M. But you have to do all things that are necessary for it such as you should install proper drivers, software for it. Install new latest updated version of DJI Ronin Assistant App. Also there are manuals, tutorial videos and lot of more stuff which will help you in setup. You can also ask experts for help. At last i recommend you to visit official Ronin-M page from which you'll get entire information regarding its working performance. Here i am sharing Nikon d5300 Manual with you for your assistance support.
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules