osmo Action Sdcard firmware installation
1354 5 2021-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V8San95Sd3EM
lvl.2
Malta

Hi.

Why my Osmo Action camera does not install firmware from sd card?
I've put the firmware 01.10.00.40 bin file at the root of the sd card put it in osmo action cam...switched it on and nothing happines.
What is wrong?

2021-1-21
Use props
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is what's wrong: this is the Spark forum.
2021-1-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will be posting a DJI tutorial video on How to Update the DJI Osmo Action's Firmware via SD Card. Thank you.

2021-1-22
Use props
djiuser_V8San95Sd3EM
lvl.2
Malta

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-22 01:24
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will be posting a DJI tutorial video on How to Update the DJI Osmo Action's Firmware via SD Card. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93SPOOKGdSc

Hi Stephen.

I did exactly as the video shiws but my osmo action cam does not install firmware.
My qyestion was about that. why it does not install? Also I had to update the firmware via mimo app but it did not install correctly even though after installation it showed successful.
The menu text is all white and not blue and the anti flicker is not clickable.
please answer my questions not just one.
Thanks
2021-1-22
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

djiuser_V8San95Sd3EM Posted at 1-22 01:39
Hi Stephen.

I did exactly as the video shiws but my osmo action cam does not install firmware.

You should post your questions to the Osmo forum. You posted to the Spark forum, thats why you don't get answers....
2021-1-22
Use props
djiuser_V8San95Sd3EM
lvl.2
Malta

I.m new here. I went on Osmo Action section and posted there. I.m not aware that I.m posting
elsewhere
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules