NFZ - why still reject my application?
354 1 2021-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luc4s
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408583 ft
Poland

DJI I am a professional drone pilot, I have all required by my country licenses, full laws to flight in NFZ, why you still reject my application writing me:
1. The requested area covers the restricted zone (Red zone) of the  airport, please reduce the radius or submit documentation that showing  your authorization to fly in this designated area. 2. The requested area  overlaps the restricted zone (Red zone) of  the prison, please modify the unlocking area circle properly or submit  documentation that shows you are authorized to fly across the prison.

It is my job to flight next to airports. I know laws, I always stay in touch with Tower and Approach. Please me explain why I cannot do my job? If you cannot do my job, I sell all my DJI stuff and it will be my last contact with DJI company.

Your employee Mr  Hank.Su thinks that my documents and license do not approve me to flight in Airport area, but it is not true. From 1st of Jan is a new law.
2021-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably best to email them directly - flysafe@dji.com. or try posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules