iPad 2017 - DJI Go 4
580 7 2021-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reimy Martich
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

iPad 2017 (9.7'') is a good choice to fly the phantom 4 pro using Dji Go 4?
2021-1-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Werlcome Reimy Martich !!
Compatible Devices , yours is in this List :

Versión de iOS V 4.3.41
Requiere iOS 9.0 o superior.
iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4
2021-1-24
Use props
SwampDonkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Should work, one thing to consider is the brightness of the display as compared to other devices.  That can be an issue outside in the bright sun.  
2021-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Reimy Martich. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the iPad 2017 ( 9.7' ') when flying there DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when operating your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for reliability and compatibility on the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro below. Thank you.

2021-1-24
Use props
Reimy Martich
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-24 21:54
Hello there Reimy Martich. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the iPad 2017 ( 9.7' ') when flying there DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Just a reminder that DJI recommends using a recommended mobile device when operating your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for reliability and compatibility on the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank You!!
2021-1-26
Use props
Reimy Martich
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

JetSam Posted at 1-24 01:24
Werlcome Reimy Martich !!
Compatible Devices , yours is in this List :

Thank You!!
2021-1-26
Use props
Reimy Martich
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

SwampDonkey Posted at 1-24 13:06
Should work, one thing to consider is the brightness of the display as compared to other devices.  That can be an issue outside in the bright sun.

Thank You!!
2021-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Reimy Martich. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules