Visiting Shenzhen next week - Does DJI have an area open to the public?
1731 5 2015-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
f1
lvl.2

United States

I'll be in Shenzen next week and I was wondering if the DJI offices have a retail area, or anything that I could visit while I am there?

TIA

Frank
2015-7-6
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

No kidding... ill be in Shenzhen on from the 18th to the 24th. Driven by their facility earlier this year. Much like most factories, large gate in the front, security guards checking ID, no visitors center etc....  at least that I saw.  

Im still determining if I want to bring my I1 on this trip with me. Maybe a fly over?  lol j/k  
2015-7-6
Use props
f1
lvl.2

United States

I thought I saw a message on one of these groups that we could visit the factory, but it isn't looking like that is the case.
2015-7-7
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

China

Its a wee bit more humid than even in used to for being in China.
2015-7-17
Use props
greg.hung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308251 ft
Thailand

Is there any update to this post? I was interested in visiting the headquarters to see the roadmap and any partnering opportunities end of October
http://chicvoyageproductions.com
2015-9-28
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

Totally late reply but this might be useful to others in the future:

They have multiple store locations in Shenzhen, the biggest being in, "Happy Coast" (huan le hai an). It used to be the Shenzhen visitor's centre but now it's full of DJI products. It's their flagship store, they do demonstrations there and it's usually pretty busy - mostly people looking around so no long waits in queues if you actually wanted to buy something.

As far as I know, you can't visit where the manufacturing is done and most people really wouldn't want to...
2016-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules