1970 8 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Hey guys,

Made a video collaboration with Half Chrome to have a look at the newly released photos of the DJI FPV drone (including some batteries):

When do you think it's going to be released and how much is it going to cost?
Single SelectVote, Total 7 people participate in voting
42.86% (3)
0.00% (0)
57.14% (4)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2021-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks cool..
2021-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not something I would be buying since we are not allowed to fly this in interesting places.
2021-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaulArcher. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this video here at DJI Forum. As of the moment, we do not have any information with DJI's future products. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2021-1-25
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

this should cost less then 1000$ for combo SET
googles 300-350$ max, there is not much more technology in them - look at VR googles like oculus what You can get for 299..., new controller 100$ish, gamepad small controlers are good under 100$(60-70$) , and we are left with 500$+ for drone. IMHO already overpriced, when You compare what You can get with like mavic air 1/2 and they pricepoints. but we pay "new technology" tax and DJI marketing ;)
my wish would be 800-900$ but let's buyers decide.

2021-1-31
Use props
Ahpuck
lvl.2
Flight distance : 633783 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

KREMi Posted at 1-31 05:16
this should cost less then 1000$ for combo SET
googles 300-350$ max, there is not much more technology in them - look at VR googles like oculus what You can get for 299..., new controller 100$ish, gamepad small controlers are good under 100$(60-70$) , and we are left with 500$+ for drone. IMHO already overpriced, when You compare what You can get with like mavic air 1/2 and they pricepoints. but we pay "new technology" tax and DJI marketing ;)
my wish would be 800-900$ but let's buyers decide.

Well, no. If you look at the current fpv hobby, a prenium fatshark goggle with reciver is around 600$, this is New technology so its really faire, à good remote can go from 200$ to 500$ (need to have very low letancy and à good reach. And the drone you are looking a à kwad with gopro at 700$ min. I'll let you add that up.
2021-2-1
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Ahpuck Posted at 2-1 18:18
Well, no. If you look at the current fpv hobby, a prenium fatshark goggle with reciver is around 600$, this is New technology so its really faire, à good remote can go from 200$ to 500$ (need to have very low letancy and à good reach. And the drone you are looking a à kwad with gopro at 700$ min. I'll let you add that up.

I do look at current hobby from rather longer time, and ATM fatshark got decent customer service, but in options and features  it's not premium any more. Check how good orqa are, or even skyzones both of those last two You can get around 400ish$ (o4x is even with not bad receiver in set). and IMHO DJI are still tier lower in terms of screens and also flexibility + open system.
top remote in gamepad class I would name maybe tango2, that's like 150$ish - tell me which gamepad remote You did saw for 500$?? (or even normal full size remote, even something like horus would be 300-350$ max). compare apple to apple, other side (cheap) gamepads are like 40$ betafpv radios ;)
same story with quad, there wont be a 1inch sensor there so gimbal and sensor will be taken from one of older models IMHO - and it's mid-performer quad when looking at motor/batt setup vs. estimated weight - for sure is not 700$ setup something with that features/performance would eat maybe 300-350$, add older camera, some extra sensors, I still say 500$ is already 2 high on consumer market.
If You will to pay more and help blow that bubble - Your decision, but I do think those prices are going already little 2 far for what we get in return. I think end of this month will show us true story ;)
2021-2-2
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

I'll be interested to see how well that gimbal holds up to crashes, I suspect poorly.
2021-2-2
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

sounds like its not a true freestyle/race fpv quad and more an fpv drone
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules