1439 4 2021-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Newbee
New
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Hello,

I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem, but I am trying to fly my Drone on a piece of property that is not in the restricted airspace but is near a restricted area, but for some reason, DJI Geo Zone has it overlapping the site that I need to survey!!! Super annoying especially since all other maps like AIRMAP, ARCGIS FAA UAS DATA, and B4UFLY don't have that property listed as restricted. I can contact the Military base station, but I feel like they might tell me no because that would mean I would fly in their airspace when I am not.  

See images

Clearly botched

Clearly botched
Screenshot 2021-01-25 133938.png
2021-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Email flysafe@dji.com they should be able to straighten this out.
2021-1-26
Use props
Sterk03
lvl.2
United States

I am having issues with the same Geo DJI at other places trying to find a answer why and why doesn't the DJIGo4 incorporate authorization software.

Sterk03
2021-1-27
Use props
djiuser_aImrVROTByVI
New

United States

Sterk03 Posted at 2021-1-27 10:38
I am having issues with the same Geo DJI at other places trying to find a answer why and why doesn't the DJIGo4 incorporate authorization software.

Sterk03

I’m having a similar issue with a restricted zone because of an identified, non existent uncontrolled airport Sunburst Fld in Lancaster PA. No one who has ever lived there knows of it’s existence. There are no roads leading to where it is supposed to be. Aloft, although believing in it’s existence, has no restrictions at all. How do issues like this get rectified?
2022-1-3
Use props
DMXLights
lvl.1
Ireland

I having this problem as well but it shows on the DJI Fly app as Enhanced Warning Zone  and on the DJI Geo page and on my local IAA page there is no Enhanced Warning
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules